A new story (private. DulsetTarn)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wonderful~..." She places her hooves back on his temples, face to face with him this time, and gently strokes.

"I'd like you to take some nice deep breaths for me, slow and calm." She demonstrates for him, a deep breath in.......... and a long breath out.......

"Ah ah, you're alright. Just hold your breath and listen to my voice~..."
Despite his apprehensiveness, being completely weightless is certainly quite relaxing, at least until he needs to breathe.

"Focus on my voice and my touch~... Follow my directions and you'll feel amazing~..."

They'd only been under for a few seconds, and in such a relaxed state he could hold his breath for even longer than usual. She removes her hooves from his head and lets him float freely.
"That's it, hear nothing but me, feel nothing but me, think of nothing but me~... Everything I touch will go completely limp and relaxed, as never before~..." She very gently takes hold of his hoof, running her own up and down it.

"Very good, feeling lovely~. Almost done~..."
Her hooves slide up his back hooves to his flanks, spreading their soothing power all through his body.
"Focus deeply~... Nothing but me, and the wonderful feelings I give you~..."

"That's it~. Complete and total relaxation~..."
She slides her hooves up his chest, over his neck, and finally back to his temples, where her touch relaxes his mind so fully that any remaining stray thoughts are washed away completely, replaced by her charm.

"My words are your thoughts~. You cannot resist me~. You feel better than ever before, as long as you obey me~..."

"Y-yes...~" he said completely lost with her. W-what as he doing, he couldn't control himself. He tried to do something else, but his mind, his body, told him otherwise, they told him to obey her, and he couldn't resist.

Dulset licks her lips. If she were to eat him, now would be the time. But he seemed too useful to dispose of so quickly. No, she would have much more fun with him... She slowly pulls his limp form up out of the water, allowing him a short breath before she pulls him into a deep, magical kiss. The moment their lips meet, he feels a soothing and tempting sensation spread all through his body, as if immersed in warm water.

Darky breath again as soon as she let him out of the water, then turned to see her, but in that moment, she kissed him. He gasped a little but let her do that, blushing deep red and kissing her back as soon as she did that, smiling against her lips and hugging her. It just felt amazing. He remembered feeling something similar, but he forgot where.

She seemed more beautiful than ever now. More stunning than... well, he can't think of any other mares at the moment. She smirks and strokes his cheek.

"Big handsome guy eager to serve, what more could I ask for~? By the way, my name is Dulset, Dulset Tarn. The new owner of this fine stallion~."

Archived