A new story (private. DulsetTarn)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darky went back to the castle.

Luna was wating for him at the gates, worried. "There you are!" She said running to him and hugging him. "You were out for quite a while, you had me worried." She said.

Darky blushed a bit. "I'm sorry, I got a.bit busy in my way back." He replied.

"Lets goband get some sleep, it has been a long day." Luna said,

Darky nodded and followed her.

Once in their chambers, they fell asleep hugging each other, but he started dreaming with Dulset after a while, kissing her and deelong her seductive body.

Dulset's kiss and her touch is irresistable, the mere dream of her makes him long to be with her again, to follow her orders and be praised by her. What was it about that massage that made his mind so open to being molded to her liking...?

Darky snuggled Luna a little as he dreamed about Dulset, hypnotised by her.

Luna noticed something odd on him. The way he was moving as he slept, it was different to what he uses to do. She decided to leave him for now and... no, she had to get to the bottom of this.

"Hmmmmmm~♪... Hmmhmhmmm~♪"

He certainly seems extraordinarily affectionate toward this mystery mare, but the mare herself doesn't seem to be trying to seduce him or steal him away. All she does is stroke his head and rock him slowly in the water. Where is this anyway?

"Hmmm...." Luna had to admit, she had quite a voice. She wondered where could all that be... perhaps her voice was making him act like that. Her horn glowed and no more sounds could be heard in his dream... or atleast comming from the other mare.

Darky looked around, blushing and noticed Luna. "!!!" He let out a small gasp and hid from her, mostly in embarrasment.

Luna looked at the mare closely to see how she looked. She frowned a little. She wobdered who the hell was she.

Archived