A new story (private. DulsetTarn)

Lightning nodded. "Yes, it us usually better, but many ponies just do it when they really think royal intervention is needed. Is mostly used to finish conflicts between ponies." he explained.

Tia smiled. "Yes, now... the next thing in the list is..." She looked at the list. "Organizing events, here in Canerlot." she said. "Remember that I mentioned the Grand Galloping Gala? Well, that is something you should organized, although last one was organized by Twilight." she said remembering it. She also remembered to not forget to invite Discord or things would get.... interesting.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's mostly it, everything else will be handled by me and Nightmare." Lightning said reviewing the list.

"You will also have to visit other cities." Celestia then said, remembering it. "Or deal with ambassadors from other places."

"Of course my queen." Lightning said smiling. "They will feel honored for having you do that." He said smiling.

"That would be all for now." Tia then said. "Now that we reviewed everything, now it's time to start." She said.

Lightning took a look at the list. "Tomorrow will be an opening of a new store in Canerlot, and they asked for the Princess to go a few weeks ago." He explained. "So, a visit from the queen would be more lovely."

"Apparently, Golden Beryl is opening a new store in here." Lightning said.

"She is the owner of one of the most know jewelry shops in Canterlot." Tia expined. "I didn't recognized her until now. She also used to be a super model a long time ago,"

"Aparently, she is getting back into the moddeling world, opening a shop for ponies interested in ther to get stuff for it." Lightning explained. "As well to help models and designers."

"That would be all." Lightning said looking at the list.

"It looks like it." Celestia daid looking at it.

"Oh, I want to talk with you later in Tia's study." Lightning then said.

Lightning nodded. "I understand my queen. Now, I should get going. I need to... do something." He said as he walked away.

"Me to dear, see you later." Tia said with a bright smile, then left as well.

Archived