A new story (private. DulsetTarn)

The more she thinks about those magical moments, the more they relax her and tempt her. That mare was stunning, it's no wonder Darky was so taken in. It's not like he was cheating on Luna, just showing a wonderful mare the affection she deserves...

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a short while they arrived to the forest. "Were did you found her?" Luna asked Darky.

Darky tried to remember.... "overe here." He said leading her. After a while they arrived to the lake.

"Let me go and check." Darky said. He took off his armor and everything he had on and got ibto the lake, swimming around looking for her.

Luna took off everything to and went in, staying near the edge of the lake.

Darky saw Dulset and smiled. He started swimming back to Luna as she went with them with that charming smile.

Luna aslo saw her and saw bie Darky reacted. Whatever she did to him, it really worked.

"Now Luna, I would like you to take some nice deep breaths."
Her hooves slowly knead Luna's shoulders in a soothing rhythm, and she begins to softly hum that enchanting melody. Her beauty in the dream may have been a bit exaggerated, but her voice seemed even more beautiful in person.

Luna noticed that. She didn't looked at all like she looked in the dream, but her voice was even better in real life. She started breathing how she told her to.

Darky started nuzzling Luna's chest as she hugged him.

Her hooves squeeze out all the tension from Luna's shoulders, sliding up to her neck and head, swaying the princess softly in the water.
"Hmmhmhmmm~♪...
Focus on my touch~...

Hmhmmmhm~♪...
Focus on my voice~...
Hmmmhmhmmm~♪...

Shut your eyes and let yourself drift~..."

It is then that Dulset does something she hadn't done to Darky, or in the dream. She begins to sing an incredible song, a vocal rendition of her lovely humming tune. The lyrics are of no recognizeable language, but sound as though they exist purely to be sung by a heavenly voice. If her humming was so wonderful, her singing is many times more irresistible. Moreover, her voice somehow carries much more clearly underwater, echoing and resonating throughout the lake. Her hooves slide down Luna's body, over her forelegs and down her sides, the mere touch more relaxing than anything she'd ever experienced.

Archived