Lilliana's Chaotic Crush. Starring Rocky the Tinker Pony!

EquestrianDevil

" Hey Lillian! Over here!" Shouted a dark yellow mare with orange hair, goggles, and a scruffy long tail. " I'm so glad you decided to come! You won't regret this I promise! "

Lillian stands right beside Rocky with a blank expression on her face. The creature wore a beautiful Victorian black dress and a snazzy hair piece with a huge dead rose accented with lace.

" Just behind that hill lies the happiest, friendliest town in all of Equestria! Come on! Follow me!" Exclaimed the mate in excitement. She galloped up the hill without stopping while Lillian lagged behind her uninterested in the big surprise.

When she finally caught up the Dark yellow mare neighed in sheer joy.

" Lillian! I present to you PONYVILLE!!! Ain't it beautiful?"

Lillian looked over the town from on top of the hill and cringed in disgust. All those happy, skipping, giggling, singing ponies made her sick. " ....Rocky. I'm regretting this. "

" Awww come on Lillian! I promise you this place is great! This will definitely lighten up your mood! Come on! Let's go to Sugar Cube Corner and eat some cake! "

" .... They have cake here? ... Ugh. Let me guess. It's made out of Hay and Apple's? What's with you horses putting hay and Apple's into everything? " she groaned.

" hahaha! Of course there's no hay in the cake Lillian! They do have Apple pie and Apple cake but don't worry. Well get something that doesn't have apples in it. Follow me!"

Rocky and Lillian made their way to Ponyville and were welcomed with closed doors and scared ponies running for their lives.

".... You horses have deplorable social skills...."

Archived