Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Your personal flight will be departing shortly" he said bending over for her to get on when she did he took off north. Corvallis was significantly closer but was pretty much just a r&r town

As they headed north great collums of smoke could be seen from the west

Lullaby giggled and got into his back, putting her hooves around bis neck and kissed his cheek.

Once they started flying she looked down and noticed the smoke. She wondered what place was that, perhaps the town he mentioned.

((The smoke is coming from the mountains))

As they landed in the yawn they got a few glares from someponys but other than that the few ponies that were out could care less what lucky and Lullaby were doing

As lucky let the mare off his back one of the street side ponies offered 'authentic' vault pipbucks

Lucky whispered to Lullaby "don't trust any vendor here exept ones I say are ok other wise it might cost you an hoof" then he chuckled a little "sometimes literally"

Lullaby nodded. "I hadn't had one in days and I'm starting to smell bad." Lullaby said shrugging a bit. She didn't smell as good as the first day she met him, but she still smelled wonderful.

"Ok " he said leading her to an ally then turned to her "do you mind if we share a shower" he said knowing that they where now strapped on caps sence he treated her to that masage

"Ok cause I figured that I should get clean that way I don't just get you dirty right after your done" he said as he walked the rest of the way to a building that had a tub as a sign

When they entered lucky said "one for two" and the stallion smiled and handed him a key not saying anything "thanks thunder clap" Lucky told him handing the grey stallion a few bits and continued down a hall

Lucky opened a door and walked in a bath tub in the middle of a tiled room was all that was in there. The tub was big enough for the both of them and could fit anouther if needed

"Here it is" he said striping his stuff in one of the corners

Lullany did the same and let her stuff near his, then walked towards the tube. She opened it and looked at the water to see if it had any rads. Once she made sure it was safe, she got into the tube and patted the water infront of her, gesturing him to go in with her.

He started to blush as he walked over to her and got in he sat next to her relaxing more then he has let himself in a long time

"I don't even remember the last time I had a bath" he said sinking further in

Lullaby smiled at that and her horn started glowing. She looked around and saw all the stuff she needed, then brought it there. "Then, allow me to." She said smiling as she used her magic to bath him first.

"What the.....oh...." He said half freeking out as something touched him then reilizing it was Lullaby cleaning him

When she was done with him he was a lighter shade of blue closer to his eye color then to a nights sky

"Huh....I'm guessing it's been a wail" he said seeing the obvious color differance

Lullaby giggled at that and then started bathing herself infront of him, smiling as she did that. It had been a pait of days and she felt happy for finally getting one again. She took off all the blood from her mane and fur. Once she finished, she laid the things down and smiled to him. "Oh, this is much better." She said after feeling clean again.

"Well out here you survive before you live" he reminded her before she kissed him

When she did he pulled her ontop of him and turned her kiss into they're make out

Lullaby smiled after he did that. After a while she pulled away. "Well, as long as I have my handsome stalion by my side, I'm sure we will be able to survive and live." She said smiling.

He smiled at that "then we need to get my bounty cleared other wise I'm just. Putting you in danger" he said his face looking more serious the it was a few seconds ago.

"I....I....don't want anything to hurt you"

Archived