Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well I fixed mine now))

"Wow to think raiders had that stuff" he said kissing the mare on her forehead

"Let's go I'm not liking the looks I'm getting" he told her the worry clear across we his face

"Oh, thank you." She said smiling and kissing his cheek. "Won't take that long." She said as she headed over the caravan to get some armor that might help her, or perhaps get her vault suit armored also. She was a bit keen to it, so she still carried it on her bag.

When she arrived with the merchants, she used her 'charms' to get a quite good discount (almost 50%) from his stuff, also getting him to reinforce her vault suit for her for a very low price. She smiled after he finished and her tail gently stroke his chin before she left. She looked to Lucky and giggled a bit.

Faster then she new he could go he grabed Lullaby and flew into the air kicking his battle saddle and fired 4 times two shots each time two shots in 4 heads

"Shoot the rest wail I reload" he told her starting his reload

Lullaby was not sure what the hell was going on. She nodded and grabbed her 10mm. gun and started firing to them. She was not sure why they were after them (or him), but she had to protect him.

Lucky knew these ponies but he also knew they were bounty hunters he took out the ones he thought would get him first as he flew making them a harder target he then landed on a roof and put lullaby down so he could fly easier "use the zebra rifle it has better range" he told her before flying into the air again

As the two fought to gether they took down all the bounty hunters even a pair of snipers hidden ontop of one of the other buildings

Lucky circled around not seeing anypony else so he flew towards Lullaby

"If I'm going down your coming with me" one of injured ponies said pulling a missile launcher out and fired

"What" he said right before it exploded behind him knocking him out

It would have killed him other wise but he was lucky Lullaby was there

He fell out of the sky spiraling

As she cought him she could see blood oozing from behind his head but other than that he was unscared not even any burns

A closer examination will revile that there is a chunk of shrapnel sticking out the back of his head

"Oh no!" She said gasping. With her magic she took out her bandages and then carefully took out the shrapnel from the back of his head, then quickly but the bandages around his head to stop the bleeding, then used her magic to heal him. She just hoped he was fine...

"Yes you ****er" the bounty hunter yelled in celibration getting up not reilizing Lullaby was still alive "now to get his mane as proof" he said walking into the building to get to the roof

The door to the roof access slammed open a LMG barrel sticking through the door way before the stallion walked through the door he put the gun down as he pulled his knife as he got close "sorry lucky it's just business"

Archived