Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thunder you here?" He asked

Thunder waved

"Hay buddy thanks for not trying to kill me" lucky said

Thunder wrote down 'now why would I do that?' And showed it to Lullaby to read it

Lucky got up

"Any chance I could have anouther bath" he asked

Thunder noded then wrote ' you can even stay here for tonight for free'

"I owe you one" then turning to Lullaby "care to join me" he said seeing all the blood that was on her

As they went down lucky leaned on Lullaby for support and because he wanted to be as close to her as possible when they reached the room he didn't even put his stuff in a corner he just took it off and went into the tub

He winced at first but then his neck stoped hurting

After sitting there for a wail lucky said the three most powerful words he ever spoke

"I love you"

He grabed her hooves and pulled her in not holding back on the making out

Of corse Almost dieing sure would make anyone want to enjoy what they have so much more

Lullaby didn't complained about that. She didn't wanted to lose him at all, and all this made it even lovelier. She really enjoyed it a lot. She backed away once she finished bathing him, then she started doing it in herself

-time skip-

When lucky came to he couldn't remember where he was...it wasn't his gray tarp he was looking at. It was white ceiling streaked with blue lines.

He then moved his head instantly regretting it

"Ow" he said the blue streaks falling away

Looking down he saw that the blue wasn't part of the ceiling it was some ponies mane

Lullaby's mane was all over his face. Her so soft and beatiful mane all over it as she reated her head just in his chest, using it as a pillow. She was still asleep as always, smiling a little and warping him with her hooves.

Lucky managed to prop himself up enough that he could se the source of the blue fully seeing the beautiful sight he's been waking up to for the past few days

Lucky smiled his eyes showing anyone that his near death experience had really taken a toll on his energy

Lucky sat there thinking tiers forming in his eyes

(What if he had targeted her i wouldn't be able to save her she would die leaving me to roam the wasteland with a broken heart) he thought the tiers falling faster the longer he sat there

Lullaby kept snuggling him even more, a bright smile in her face. She had wraped herself with his wings and looked realy comfortable in there. She nuzzled his chest a bit as she slept. "I... love you..." she whispered as she slept.

Archived