Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

His slight sobbing stopped and he smiled "I love you too Lullaby" he said holding her tighter with his wings....as if that would protect her from what ever the wasteland threw at them right before falling back to sleep

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a wail a filer gray Pegasus opened the door to there room just to check on his friend

Seeing nothing bad around them he reclosed the door leaving them some food

Lucky smelled the food aswell but didn't care he felt like if he was to eat he would throw up....but that's dosnt mean it didn't wake him up

The stallion opened his eyes and turned his head toward the smell

It was fancy filly cakes with some maple poured ontop in a makeshift pancake

(Creative as always thunder) lucky thought

He then turned to Lullaby and kissed her forehead "hay sweetheart it's time to get up" he whispered to her not wanting to scare her awake

He licked her ear "come on your breakfast is getting cold" he said

When Lullaby opens her eyes she sees a distinctive tattoo that was the apple jacks rangers emblem

(The rouges not the actual ministry of wartime technology)

Lullaby opened her eyes and smiled, then nuzzled him a bit. "Morning dear." She said smiling, then noticed the tatto. She decided to ask about it after breakfast. She got off the bed and went to eat.

Lucky got up with Lullaby and started to gather they're stuff so they wouldn't trip or hurt themselves

As Lullaby at lucky sat next to her wrapping his good wing around her

"This reminds me of when I was in canterlot with djpon-3" he said his injured head not prosecuting he just said something that contradicted something he said earlier

The tatto he had was conveniently hidden on his chest only being visible to those looking for it or is he was on his back

"So, you know her?" Lullaby asked him smiling after he mentioned Dj-pon3. She snuggled him a bit after she felt his wing around her and started eating. She was holding his hoof with hers.

"No, I clearly heard that you said that." She gently started rubbing his chin with her hoof. "Don't lie to me dear." She leaned towards his ear. "I don't like it. And you don't want to see me sad, do you?"

He started to sweat

*gulp*

"But I already told you I've only heard of him" he lied making it sound like he dosnt want to be associated with the capital at all

his lips trembled and he wanted to do what ever possible to make her feel the same way

"Remember me telling you about the vault dweller.....I may or may not be him"

"No I'd go insane" he said pulling her on top of him

"After we clear my bounty let's go make a life for us somewhere" he told her wishing they could do it now

"I know" he said nuzzling her

A rapid taping came from the door

He got Lullaby off of him and went to the door

As soon as the door opened thunder ran in and shoved the chalk board in Lucky's face

'Enclave!' It read

Lucky looked at him then the chalk board "get the gear" he told him turning to Lullaby "honey we need to be ready to get out of here...now"

Lullaby was not sure what was going on, but she nodded and went to get their stuff ready. She put on her saddlebags with all what she had and then put Lucky's on him. After that she followed him.

They went down all the way to the bottem floor the through a door in the lobby that was behind the desk

When they went through it and down its stairs

When they got to the bottem a red and black mettle Pegasus statue was standing next to a large mettle door

Archived