Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

The statue suddenly turned and opened the door for them then opened the viser of its helmet... It was thunder and he waved at Lullaby as they went into a mechanics shop anouther set of that armor layed open waiting to be filled with a female's armor set laying mangled in a pile a ways away

Lucky took off his stuff and got into his armor not paying mind to the other armor set....of Lullaby wa looking at lucky she would see him actually avoiding looking at it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby saw Thunder and waved back to him smiling, then kept following Lucky. Once he was inside his armor she was not sure what to do next. The armor was meant for a Pegasus, not a unicorn. "What now?" She asked.

Lucky finished putting on the armor before awnsering

"Now we get the hell out of dodge or fight through the ponies who want me killed" he told her his voice now mechanical

He then sat down "grab my stuff and get on"

"Hold on tight were going to be going fast" he said as something on his flanks started to make a turbine sound

He then troted to the other door that was at the bottom of. The stairs this one leading to a dark corador wide enough for somepony to fly through

Thunder was already waiting and was ready to take off

"3...2...1..." Lucky counted as he got ready then

*THA-BOOM*

They took of at an amazing speed as the flew a small white dot indicating daylight grew bigger and bigger until they shot out of it

Not even 3 seconds after they got out there was AA guns foreign at them

"Evasive plan Alpha echo niner niner" he said most likely talking to thunder

Thunder then swung left ad fired his mini nuke launchers at the AA's causing

"Hold on" he told Lullaby as he did a few loops avoiding cannon fire and missiles

"Aaaahhhh!!!" Lullaby was not used to all that. It was quite an odd feeling to feel all that. She hold on tight to him, bot wanting to fall down at any moment. A few bullets got passed near her, but didn't hit her at all.

Lullaby was panting after all the yelling she made back there. She was nit used to that at all! Not even flying like that. She sighed and wished she could feel Lucky's warm fur again to calm down, not this cold mechanical armor.

"Thunder is your HUD still working mine came loose again and I'm flying blind"

Lucky's helmet made one click

"Good find us a vault I need some parts to fix it" lucky replied before his helmets face mask retracted returning his voice back to normal

"Are you ok Lullaby?"

Lullaby looked at him and kissed him, then pulled away. "Never... do that... again." Lullaby replied, still holding tight to him and panting a little. She wasn't harmed at all, but she sure yelled a lot.

"We may have to" he said before a trio of clicks came from his com

"Thunder found a vault well go in get my HUD fixed and reload thunder ok?" He asked before remembering the pip buck in her bag "and if we have time I could get the parts to fix your other pipbuck"

They landed in a town that was nothing but rubble when they touched the ground three clicks started to go off one from lucky one from thunder and one from Lullaby's pipbuck

"Radiation is going to get worse the closer we get so take some rad x if you got it"

Lucky said as he walked forward his armor clicking faster the farther he went

Lullaby nodded and took some rad x. She got them from the riders that attacked them before. She also carried with her some rad away with her just incase they nesded it, then followed him.

It was eerily quite exept for the sound of clicking

Thunder started to whistle the song sounded cheery and uplifting making the trek to the vault strange

The green fog enveloped them it was an experience that was too long lived as they neared a crater

Right before they reached it thunder turned and headed to the building next to it

The sign said 'vault tec' on it but it was hard to read

(Stable tec*)

Lullaby looked at the building and gulped a bit. Somehow, seeing it made her feel bad. She then turned to Lucky and kept following him, walki.g as close to him as posible.

((Sorry))

Lucky was on edge this much radiation there should be ghouls

Thunder kicked the door in because it's locked door being corroded

After navigating through the empty building the three of them reathced the stable door of 000

Thunder looked at the gear shaped door and started jumping up and down

"Apperently we're in Buckago" lucky said

(is alright)

Lullaby saw the door. Vault 000 it all felt really odd, but perhaps there they could find what they needed for the Pipbuck and his armor, but fore sme reason she wanted to explore all the place. She just hoped the radiation inside wasn't as bad as outside.

*bliiitzzzzzzz............* "who goes there?"

Thunder jumped back viser closing guns coming out

Lucky did the same

"This is lucky and thunder clap of applejacks rangers. We have a civilian and wish to enter" lucky said before turning to Lullaby removing his viser and mouthing 'sorry'

"Non shall enter until the radiation is down to a safe level ghouls we told you that

"We're not ghouls" lucky retorted "do I sound like a ghoul?"

Lullaby sighed and nodded after Luck mouthed that. She then looked around, seeing the place and trying to search for something that might show the lay out of the place. A terminal or a map would help.

There was no response from the intercom

Thunder frowned and started fiddling with the outer controle panel

"What are you doing" the speaker said after they got a message saying that the door was being hacked

"We're coming in" lucky said getting annoyed with the pony "if you don't want to get a supposed lethal dose of radiation get out of the main entrance"

Thunder made a series of clicks with his teeth

"Ya they're annoying me too buddy" lucky replied knowing what the stallion had 'said'

Archived