Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

Luna looked at her he face not showing anything until a slight blush formed on her cheeks "I see" she said as they're surroundings returned back to Lullaby's dream home

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Morning dear." She said smiling, her hoof still in his nose. "Tell me, what did you dreamed? I dreamed with you and Hope." She said smiling trying to help him and forget what Luna sat at the end.

Lucky gave her a confused look (why is she asking me this) he thought

Then he actualy thought about it and.....nothing he couldn't remember

"I don't know I just closed my eyes one second and the next your poking me in my snout" he said before licking her hoof and smiling

"Then I don't know cause everything else was normal" he said using 'normal' lightly

After a few moments of holding each

"I want to move back to the wasteland" he said looking thru Lullaby's hair at the ceiling

"Yes" he said still not looking directly at her "I just feel trapped in here and I can't fly when ever I want without hitting a ceiling, wall, or being yelled at"

He then looked into her eyes "and what happens when hope reaches the stage in her life when all she wants to do is fly" he asked knowing first hand all the troubler he and thunder had gotten into when they were in they're stable

A stable was no place for anything that naturally likes to fly

"Luna already knows" lucky said the alicorn and him having already having this conversation "but I'm not sure about your dad" "although it wouldn't hurt to tell them to confirm what I've said" he then kissed her forehead "thank you"

Archived