Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky looked at her confused "do I want to know?"

Luna got off darky both of them sweating and panting

"200 years and I still got it" she said snuggling him her horn still glowing making him unable to move

Lullaby shrugged. "You and dad share something in common." She limited herself to say. She kept walking towards their room.

Darky had a smile in his face. "Indeed..." he said. 200 years, and he was still a pray of her charms. He didn't wanted to move at all actually, so he didn't cared about the spell.

Luna looked up at the door leading to they're bed room "one moment" she said quickly brushing her mane and coat and closed the door to the room behind her as she went into the living room to answer the door to the hallway

((Oops))

Luna's horn stoped glowing right before she opened the door instantly letting darky go

"Yes lullaby" luna said acting like she had been reading a book or something like she normally did

((I did too and I got strange looks from the other truckers))

"Um....he's currently busy" luna said starting to blush

Lucky blushed harder knowing why he was busy

Darky was still not sure what was going on. "Alright." He said. He licked Luna's red cheek without Lucky or Lullaby noticing. "Come in." He said to those two, then lead them to the living room.

Lullaby smiled and follwed him.

Lullaby sat in the couch with Lucky.

Darky sat in front of them with Luna. "So why are you here?" He said.

Lullaby shrugged. "We are her to tell you something." She turned to Luna. "Lucky already told you."

((Sorry wifi is being a pain))

Luna gave a sad look "oh"

Lucky looked at his step father "dad, me hope and lullaby are going to go back out into the wasteland after hope starts to fly

Darky gave also a sad look. "Oh..." he said a bit sad. "I see..."he said, thrn sighed. "You have a point." He added, then turned to Luna.

Lullaby looked at them, also sad. "Yeah." She started saying. "I'm sorrym but we have to." She added.

Luna leaned into darky

Silently saying sorry for not telling him

Lucky wraped lullaby towards him with his wing "now to tell thunder" he said pain in his eyes

He knew he wouldn't stay away from Vynal and she most likely wouldn't come with them so lucky was preparing him self for the goodbye

Darky snuggled Luna, leaning towards her. "Is alright." He replied, nuzzlong jer.

Lullaby thunder. "Sure." She said, not sure what to say to him. She was also ready to say good bye to him.

Archived