Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

Lucky frowned but let it happen

After they went thru the door razer brought lullaby to were everypony else was

Two of the pegasi had two distinct dots on there neck from razers earlier attack on them. Everyponys armor and weapons were gone thunder was sitting near a corner sulking because he couldn't do anything from the room

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of them seamed to have lost a lot of blood...not enough to kill them but still quite a bit

My hey also looked pretty beat up with bruises and scratches all over their body's

The other pegasi had bruises and scratches too but not as bad and with out the two dots on there neck

Razer walked in as lullaby was finishing up

Lust in her eyes.....or was it hunger

Her eyes locked on thunder "you come with me"

Thunder frowned not wanting to

Razer now looked like she was about to beat the **** out of him for not listening

Thunder looked at her pleading to let him try to fight but before lullaby could argue the door opened and the male walked in and bite razers ear dragging her away.....he looked a little pissed at her

He then came back not 5 seconds later "is everypony ok?"

He got a lot of glares from most of them except from thunder who was thankful for not having to deal with razer

He smiled back to her reviling his own set of fangs "your welcome lullaby and I'm sorry for razer she just more wild then a Areion should be and let's her instincts take over most of the time" he explained as he walked over to the two passed out pegasi that lullaby was treating

"I feel bad for them" he said frowning "razer likes to bite hard" he then turned to lullaby "did you check for any injury in ther spinealcord or wind pipe?" He said clearly knowing a good amout of medicine

"Good" he said before leaning in close to her to whisper in her ear

"They probably wont belive me but you seam to so tell them they can go except for a thunder?" He said wondering. If that what he had been told "and you

After the others left some of them carrying the ones that were passed out

Lucky joined them and hugged lullaby "sorry for this but it have a plan"

He smiled at her trying to get her on his side before telling her what was about to happen

Thunder frowned wondering what the hell lucky was doing

"It's safe here and brave shield said he'll keep razer back and away from you"

He then gave her a soft look "please I've been dreaming of this place for the past year"

Archived