Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

Looking at it somemore he saw a part he had never seen before... All he could do was figure that it was vary important for the divice to work he could rig a battery to it and unbend the valve but this part had been fried...most likely due to over heating and needed to be replaced

He then pulled Lullaby in closer wail setting it down wanting to forget the world exept for her

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a short while, Lullaby woke up and looked to his eyes, smiling. "Good morning..." she said yawning as she let him go and she gently rubbed her eyes. She looked to her stuff and packed it up as she got ready to leave. "So, feeling better?" She asked him after a moment. "I did as spell on you so you could rest better and heal properly." She added smiling.

"Thanks" he said not wanting her to get up he then looked at his bad wing seeing that there was a clear spot on it now right next to his scar

He then packed the mini nuke and gave her back her other pip buck "it rolled out of your bag and I was looking at it" he told her explaining why he had it

"Oh, I forgot I had this with me..." Lullaby said as she packed it. "Thank you." She said smiling. Once she was ready she looked at him. "Alright, time to get moving to the other town. I really want to take a bath." She said giggling a bit. She hadn't had one in days, and she was starting to smell like the wasteland.

Lucky walked to the entrance seeing the body's have been moved and parsaly eaten

He then grabed lullaby before the wild dogs could notice them and flew the rest of the way to the hospital roof

Once they arrived, she landed near the bed and let the stuff she got from the riders beside the bed.

"Can you fix this for me?" Lullaby asked Lucky after showing him the two shotguns. "You can use one to fix the other one." She added, then looked to the zebra rifle and put it her bag.

"Ya I can it should be easy" he said taking apart both guns and separating good prices from bad" so any idea where we could find a replacement for that fried piece on that pip buck"

"Maybe from another stable, there are alsays spare parts for them." Lullaby suggested as she went to turn on the radio for some music. As she turned it on, somepony called Dj-pon3 started talking, mostly about tips of surviving.in the wasteland before going back for some music.

"Who is this Dj-pon3?' She asked Lucky after a moment.

"What she's back!" Lucky said walking to the radio "when the Enclave was attacking the wasteland he was the voice that lead us to the right direction as that vault dweller I told you about fought them and beat them" he said listening to the radio " her radeo broadcast has been down for about a month

(Alright, so all this takes place after the lone wanderer, the currier and lil pip finished their quests.)

"Oh..." Lullaby said a bit surprised by that. She wondered who was this Vault Dweller he was talking about. She was technicaly one also, but she wanted to know who he or she was. "Were does Dj-pon3 lives or transmits her radio broadcast?" Lullaby asked him afterwards.

"The capital....or that's what I'm told most offten it's also sometimes manehatten but I'm not sure witch on it is" he told her going back to fixing the shotgun

"The capital... you mean Canterlot right?" Lullaby asked him after thinking about all what she knew of the old world. "Well, I hope we can meet her one day." She said smiling as she laid back.

(Canterlot instead of Washington since ponies)

(Canterlot is technicaly the capital of Equestria and this world seems like a convination of USA and Equestria.)

Lullaby smiled after he fi.ished working and ised her magic to grab the shotgun after she gave him a kiss in his cheek. "Thank you dear." She said smiling ass he put it in her bag with the zebra rifle and her 10 mm. Gun.

If you only saw Lucky's face right then you'd think he was a red pony

He opened his mouth to try to say something but....nothing his jaw moved but no sound came from it

((Ya but it would be in the wrong spot for what it is on an equestrian map but it's done so that's where it is))

(It can be adjusted, don't worry about that. Lets see it like more of a mapbof equestria but with a layout of the other fallout games. It would make sense for both things.)

Lullaby giggled after seeing his blush. She thought he looked adorable like thay. She was ready afterva minute,

He then had a strange idea a stupid one too but he liked it the more he thought about it he turned his head to Lullaby

Then without warning he grabed her with his wing and pulled her in and kissed her

Lullaby gasped a bit after he did that. She actually never kissed a pony like that. Her face started turning red and she then closed her eyes and kissed him back as she started enjoying the kiss.

Archived