Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lights and sirens started as the door opened thunder jumping like a colt who got picked first for hoof ball

As they entered they left dirt prints on the well polished floor

There was one ponie standing there in a rad suit as a giger counter checking the levels and there was two others behind a glass window watching the three ponies come in

Thunder whistled then made a few clicks

"Ha" lucky said before turning to Lullaby "thunder say this is the brightest and most well kept stable he's ever heard of....and he's now fan boying" he told her indicating that thunder was a stable tec fanatic

"See not ghouls the radiation is good enough to walk through" lucky told them

"What do you want with us" one of the ponies behind the glass asked

"Just a place to rest parts and maybe tour" lucky said knowing thunder will want one

"Your radiation must be zero before a tour" said the mare in the rad suit "the parts you can have but you can't rest here"

"Understood" lucky said speaking for everypony before turning to Lullaby "anything else?"

"Yes it is" the rad suit pony said taking off her suit "they're safe" then lucky gave them the list of parts and one of the other ponies went to go get them

Lucky then took of his armor and hugged Lullaby

Lullaby smiled and hugged back happily. "Thank you dear." She said nuzzling him a bit. "There is something I need to see." She then added. "That is why I wanted to see if there was information about all the stables in here." She explained.

"I don't care as long as I can be with you" he said hating the time he spent so close to her but not being able to touch her

He nuzzled her and kissed her until thunder made some clicking sounds

"You wouldn't have happend to save any of those mini nuke would you?" Lucky asked for thunder

The pony that was in the rad suit walked to the controle panel and. Closed the door as anouther came In With Lucky's parts

"Thunder can you fix the HUD....I-"

Thunder raised a hoof knowing what he was about to say and then gestured 'go ahead'

"Thanks" lucky said wrapping his wing around Lullaby his wings kinda sweaty from they're flight and fight for they're lives

Lullaby smiled and the beautiful mare snuggled him a bit as Lucky warped her with her wing, then turned to the mare. "Is there any way I can access the stables information?" She asked the mare.

"Only for a trade" she said obviously the leader "you must let us access all the data on you pipbuck and your armor" Lucky's ears twitched at that last part "no" he started "there is sensitive information on the armor that you can't have"

The mare stood there for a minuet "fine but you cant enter the rest of the stable then"

Lullaby nodded. She didn0t mind sharing the info in her Pipbuck, she only had recording of songs she sang (and letters from fans which she always forget to delete). "Sure, i can give you the info in my Pipbuck." She said smiling.

He kissed lullaby "be safe" he told her "and tell me about whats in there ok?" He said because he wasn't about to let them have his recordings and data stores

Thunder made a few clicks

"Good" he replied to thunder

"If he wants to come he has to give up his data"

Thunder gave a cheesy smile and nodded giving them his armor

Seeing the look on Lullaby's face the mares face she said "it's for radiation patterns and topography...and so we get to know you somewhat"

"Hmm a singer" she said looking at the data before uploading thunders

The screen showed that thunder didn't have any saved data other than radiation records

"What the?" She said seeing this before looking at the smart stallion

"What's the matter you said you wanted to download what was on it...right now that's whats on it" lucky said smiling at what thunder did

"I should have been more specific" the mare mumbled under her breath

"Well, your loss." Lullaby said making an innocent (and a bit teasing) smile. Surle if that mare's barn swong that way, she would find Lullaby really beautiful, of course if that was the case. "Now, can I see the data?" She then asked smiling.

"It's this way" she said walking through a door way. With the two of them lucky staying behind

They walked through a series of corridors meeting a few ponies who gave them looks and whispered amoung themselves most likely gossiping about the newcomers

Thunder yawned not seeing what he was here for

Revieling his missing tongue to lullaby and they're host

Lullaby now knew why he couldn't speak. He didn't had his tongue at all. She remained silent and just followed the other mare trough the hallways, hoping she could find information about her home.

The mare looked at him in horror "what in calestia happened to you"

Thunder shrugged not able to respond in a way they'd understand because he left his chalk board at the bath house

They continued to a research center in the stable where she was going to leave Lullaby to do what ever she wanted there was a map near the door and thunder pointed to somewhere he wanted to go

"I'm going to leave you with a friend of mine...for your protection" the mare told Lullaby then turned to thunder as her friend entered "sure I can take you there let's go" when they left the stallion just stood by the door so she couldn't leave

Lullaby sighed and nodded, then waited for the mare to leave and headed over the computer that had all the information about the stables. She connected her Pipbuck to it so she could easily work with it and then started looking trough the files until she could find the one of stable 257.

(oh, alright.)

Lullaby searched trough the files until she found it. Information about stable 257. She downloaded them into her Pipbuck and started reading them.

Vault 257

> Data corrupted

> Objectives

> Data corrupted

> Data corrupted

> Log 3

Oh well, what something is something.

Vault 257 Objectives

The objective is the vault is to test the functionality of a community that should always stay inside the vault and never to be open, similar to another vault. Diferently from others, this one is focused in preserve ponykind for as long as the water talisman (and it's replacement) and the food generator kept working.

Edit: A new objective was added to it during the days of the war. A new room was created to be home of the first chryochambers in history. A volunteer would enter the chamber and when war is over and the vault opens it's door, the overmare should open the chamber and release the pony inside.

After reading that, Lullaby went to the log. This one was short.

Log 3

The second objective of the vault has been changed. Apparently, a 'special pony' needs to be preserved there. We don't know who it is or why, a lot of information was left in the dark, but whoever it is, i just hope it all goes well.

Lullaby didn't understood that last part. She just saved the info and decided that she had finished. She also downloaded the access codes of the other vaults in case they might need them, then went with the guard to tell him that she had finished in there.

Archived