BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His heart skipped a beat when she bit his ear

(Damnit she always gets me with that) he thought

"No I am but now were waiting for thunder to get back" he told her

He was mentally going crazy as se teased him

"He might be awail you want to go do somthing for the time being" hinting at something he's been wanting to do with her for some time

"Nope." She said giggling a bit, but she knew what he meant. "Silly pony, I know... I think." she chuckled a bit. "Is just that... I have something in my mind right now, I'm not that focused."

He laid her down on one of the boxes "ill take that as a yes" he said kissing her

-time skip so we're not flagged-

Lucky sat back panting having finaly satisfied himself after doing so to her several times

"That.....was .....amazing....."

(yeah, lol)

Lullaby was laying down beside her, smiling. "Indeed it was..." She said, panting also a little and smiling. Sh head her head in his chest, using it as a pillow as always, and gently nuzzling him.

Then they heard to distinctive bite noises in decaying how lucky liked to be bit

"I'm going to kill him" he said obviously meaning it as a joke but wishing to actualy do it

"Too well" he said getting up and picking her up with him and nuzzled her before opening the door lucky standing there his cheesy grin back

"Never mention this again" he told thunder

Several clicks

"Really great let's go before they figure it out"

"Hay stop!" An angry pony said chasing them

"Looks like they figured it out" lucky said running up the stairs as they're giger counters started clicking

They ran through the busted door there armor starting to make that turbine noise

As they took off they didn't use the thrusters at full power making it a smoother ride

Once they left the green fog they almost ran right into a wild rain cloud (wild meaning it's not controlled by the Pegasus's)

"Woah!" Lucky said backing off

Archived