Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Huh...that's almost as bad as mine" he told her "the objective of that one was the same but they had left areas open so that radroaches could get in"

"Honestly I've been to stable one and trust me some of those stables are better left alone"

Lullaby nodded. "yes, but... I wonder who the pony froze in there is..." She said to herself. "I honestly had never seen the room mentioned in there. My mom is the over mare of the stable, but she never mentioned it." Lullaby said, remembering her peaceful life at the stable.

"Of corse not they're sworn to secrecy and are not aloud to compromise the objective unless instructed other wise" he told her "but if you want to know we could go back and find out thunder will be able to spot where it is in a matter of seconds" he then laughed a little "that's how I know of the radroach thing"

"Welcome" he said nuzzling her back

(Plus Then we can get shining quill's armor for thunder) he thought

"But first we need to get rid of the enclave following us"

Lullaby nodded. "Sure, I understand." She said smiling. "I might also need more ammo for the zebra rifle, it looks like the best weapon against them that I have." She said, looking at it.

Lullaby nodded. "Alright." she said smiling, then leaned closer. "And when we are alone... you know..." She whispered to his ear, then too a bite out of it, playfully, then giggled, wanting to see his reaction.

He grabed her flew out the door and onto the roof of the two story building knowing that they wouldn't be heard and that lucky could look out for trouble when ever he wanted

Lucky was panting heavily trying not to fall asleep so he could watch for danger

(Even letting her do most of the work takes for ever to get me there) he thought thankful it wasn't the other way around

He started to do things like count the wagons along the highway and judge how high a cloud was

(Biggest problem with the wasteland it's boring as hell if your not getting shot at or running for your life)

All of a sudden thunder flies up to them then turns around seeing both Lucky's and Lullaby's private parts

Lucky quickly grabed a blanket that was cenvenetly placed on the roof with his wing and draped it over the both of them

"What?" He said blushing for both himself and the mare on him

Clicking noises

"Accept it. now....can you leave us be please"

He nodded and went back downstairs

"Eating you I'm one of those canibles" he said biting her some more then slowly moved down till he started to 'eat her'

-ts-

Lucky having made her pass out wiped his face with the blanket he used to cover them eirlier... Bad idea

Lucky started to gasp and cough...it smelled of death and mold he then flew down to thunder talking to him about why he came up eirlier

"So they want to help us get rid of the enclave

Thunder nodded

"After we left them and became applejacks rangers?"

Anouther nod

"Fine" he said turning around going back to Lullaby and cuddling with her

Archived