Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

(hehe, plot xD)

"Eek!" Lullaby squeaked a bit and moved to a side before the pony could touch her, quickly getting closer to Lucky. "I don't like this place." She said to him after that happened.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's just a bunch of perverts all were doing is collecting and getting out of Milton " he told her as they approached a grocery store and went in

As they entered a brown mare looked at lucky and smiled

"There's ma boy killn that moansta for ma town" she said in a vary southern accent

"Hello hazel" he said to her "where's my payment?"

"Now look at what's here hello ma'am I don't think I've met y'all yet" hazel said as she noticed Lulaby "ma names hazel"

"Yeah, I noticed that..." Lullaby replied to Lucky after he commented about the ponies in the town being perverts. She followed him into the grocery store.

Inside she noticed the mare and smiled to her. She looked friendly after what she said to Lucky. "Hello Hazel. My name is Midnight Lullaby." She said smiling to her. Even for a mare, Lullaby was beautiful.

"Would you like something to drink" hazel asked

Lucky leaned towards Lulaby and whispered "I wouldn't last time I drank here I wound up in one of the graves at the cemitay with that cut you fixed"

"Ahm" lucky cleared his throat "um hazel I believe you have something to give me"

"Oh right your reward" she said taking a large bag and gave it to him she then leaned close to lucky and whispered into his ear quite enough that Lullaby can't hear"theres's another thousand in it if you and that mare 'preform' for me"

Lucky went ridged and his face went bright red

Lullaby looked to Hazel, then to Lucky and noticed that he was blushing. She heard something that sounded like 'performing' but she didn't knew what they were talking about. or the rest. She thought about performing like in singing or something, but was not sure if she should ask or not.

Lucky opened his mouth ready to say something but nothing came out

He then grabbed Lullaby and hurried out of the town when they passed that pony that tryed to grab Lulaby's plot eirlier he tried it agin this time being punched in the nose by lucky

He pulled her not listening to anything not even the questions that lullaby asked until they were almost to the bridge then he stoped and flew into a tree wanting to punch something

Lullaby gasped again as soon as she felt that Lucky was pulling her out of town. She was not sure what to say, but after seeing that all the stallions, and apparently the mares also, were perverts, she was glad they were out of there.

"L-lucky, what is going on?" She asked him, but there was no answer. They soon arrived close to the bridge and she noticed he went to a tree. She then just stood there, looking at him .

Lucky was furious at hazel why was that whole town bent on exploiting others bodies they probably ruined it so his shot with Lulaby

After a few minuets he was calm enough that he wasn't going to go back and do something stupid

"You want to come up here?" He asked Lulaby not looking down to her

He flew down grabbed her and flew back up within a few seconds

When they got up there it was a vary beautiful sight

The sun was setting over the river and the mountains making the wasteland a soft orange

Lullaby smiled at that. "I had never seen a sunset in my life." She said, contemplating it's beauty. "Is something you never see in the stables." Her mane started waving a bit thanks to the wind. She just sat there, seeing the beautiful view.

Lucky wasn't looking at the sunset because he was looking at something even more beautiful

"Ya it's a sight to see" he said seeing her face lite up at the view

Lullaby just kept looking at the sunset until the last beam of Light disappeared, which just happened to be right in her horn. She noticed that and giggled a bit because of that. She then laid back and looked at the sky again, wanting to see the night sky out of the stable.

Lullaby looked to the place Lucky was looking at. It was an abandoned hospital. "Sure, sounds like a good idea. I might find some extra medical supplies in there." She said smiling and got ready for him to fly her down.

"We're not going in" he told her "unless you fancy having your flesh ripped off by gouls" he then pointed to the windows and doors of the one story building "that's why it's boarded up. We're going on top of it" he told her before grabbing her without warning and flying them to the ground

"Oh...  I see." She said before he brought her down without warning, but she still was ready for it. Once down she checked her inventory in her Pipbuck and got ready her 10 mm. gun, in case of anything. She turned to him and nodded, showing him she was ready to go.

As they walked lucky was relaxed like he knew nothing would bother them in this part of the area

"Ok when we get to that building I'll have to fly you the rest of the way" he said as he pointed to a three story office building

He then stoped her and turned towards her making sure that she understood what he was about to say

" if you don't and keep going you will die"

"Good cause I saw what happend to the last pony that did" he shudderd "let's just say it was....explosive" he said smiling at his joke "I seam to be the only one that knows the right path so everypony stays away....that's why I'm not as worried something will jump out at us"

When they got to the building he picked her up and flew her the rest of the way

As they approached they could hear a blood curdling growl every once in a wail

When he landed he removed a tarp that was ontop of something revieling a bed, radio, and several bits and bobs for a battle saddle along with the battle saddle they went to

He turned on the radio and the growls immedienty stopped

"I found out the gouls like music so I play this so they're quite wail I'm here"

"Oh, I didn't knew that." Lullaby said amazed by that... if she knew what a Ghoul was. She was not sure what was it, but they didn't looked friendly because of those many growls she heard. She looked around and noticed he only had one bed. "Uhm... you only have one?" She asked him, pointing her hoof towards the bed.

Archived