Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

Hope frowned like she knew that wasn't it

She then turned to luna "daddy?"

Luna looked at lullaby

"In case you haven't noticed we Alicorns have a faster brain development then our bodies"

She then turned to hope and smiled "he's helping everypony by going and getting supplies"

Hope, who was more satisfied with that awnser began to walk to were her teddy bear was and layed down right next to it yawning but started to play with it even though she was tired

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna smiled and pulled him close to give him a kiss on the cheek then levitated hopes bear to her

Hope took the bear and hugged it tightly for a few seconds before passing out

Lunaa walked to lullaby to look at the filly sleeping befor she leaned in next to Lullaby's ear "I'm going to go take a shower with darky talk to you later" she whispered before kissing hope on her forehead and walking off

Lullaby nodded. "Sure mom." She whispered back. She then remembered when she did that with Lucky. She just missed him. She turned to Hope and put her on her bed gently so she could sleep.

-later-

Vynal walked into Lullaby's room as quietly as she could and sat next to lullaby and lightly shook the sleeping mare trying not to wake hope at the same time

Vynal blushed not expecting that one bit

At the com room the speeders were whistling a cheery toon much like thunder had whistled back near stable 000

Lullaby giggled at that. "Hadn't lost the touch." She said giggling as she went to the room.

In there, she looked around and wondered what was that sound. "Uhmm... hello?" She asked trought the mic.

"Well I own you a sparkle cola thunder" lucky said not taking off the mic this time "but you still owe me that colt-a-cola from last time so I say were even"

"Anything else?" He asked talking to lullaby again

"Uhmmm..." she then remembered what she did with Vinyl. "N-no..."she said, blushing a bit. "Well... also Hope is startong to develop her magic skills." She then said after calming down.

Archived