Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky clicked to thunder not wanting lullaby to hear what he said thunder clicked back

Then he stated to speak again "please don't do that anymore" he said trying not to sound angry...cause he wasn't he was just irritated at Vynal "not to sound territorial but your mine and I don't what anyone else along whats mine without me knowing"

He sighed "they got flack" he said after a few seconds of silence he continued "I need you to let drag and lilac in and I need you to comfort drag ok?"

Flack is too injured to move him through the fog so after they are in and drag is taken care of I need you to meet us at the grey office building outside of the fog" he told her

"He's stable so take care of drag first"

((I'm going to time skip to when lullaby is just outside the office building if that's ok))

"Thank you love. I need to go and help keep him stable....I love you"

-ts-

Lucky and thunder were next to a green pony laying on the ground in the lobby witch was mostly rubble like something had caused a large explosion in the room and there were shredded bottle caps spread acrossed the room

There was dried blood around the Pegasus and a small stream of blood was coming from his neck were lucky and thunder were keeping pressure on the wound

Lucky hugged her when she got close his hooves had flacks blood on them but he needed to hug her or he could have an emotion break down....he can't do that now he had to wait till they got back to the stable

Thunder backed off letting lullaby take over

Lullaby allowed him to hug her, but kept working on Flak. After a moment she stood up. "He will last a few hours more. We need to take him to the stabke NOW!" She ordred to the two stallions. She was not going to loose him.

Lucky kissed her before he turned to flack and helped thunder lift the green stallion

Lucky and thunder had there own scars but where better then flack

Lucky seamed to be the second worse in shape with a long cut on his side

"Lullaby through that door is the supplies we got please grab them

When they got to the stable the nurses were waiting and took him to go help him

Lucky pulled her to there room and hugged her tightly not letting her go

Vynal and hope wernt there

"I really want to go with you, but I'm not finished with him." She had to say to Lucky. She then took him with her to the medical bay.

(Lullaby would have like 90 in medicine at this point in her life.)

((Yes but lucky needs her more right now so let's keep them there for the moment after lucky calms down a bit then she can got))

"I...I couldn't do it" he said his voice shaky as he started to sob in her shoulder

Archived