Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But it's not fine we all got hurt cause of me!" He said as he pulled back and stoped her so she could look him in the eyes tears streaming down his cheeks

after a bit he calmed down and pulled back "they were all children"he said looking into her eyes his blue ones filled with sorrow for what had happened

"Every one of the ghouls that attacked us were children"

Lullaby nuzzled him. "Is alright, I... would had done the same..." she said. She never saw herself shooting at fillies and colts. "It is not your foult... it is of the weastland." She added, kissing him again.

"In all my years I've never seen such a thing it's just....wrong even for the wasteland" he said pressing his flank agenst hers as they started to walk again

"I-I'm going to go take a shower then head to bed" he said looking at his hooves that were red instead of the light blue they were supposed to be

"Thank you" he said kissing her one more time before making a turn for the wash rooms

When lullaby got there the nurses were having trouble stoping the bleeding around his neck

Lullaby nodded and kissed back. "I will see you in a while." She said, then went with the nurses.

She used some bandages and spells to stop the bleeding, then started working on him. "Might have to operate a bit..."she said as she saw some of his injuries.

He had a gash on his neck witch was the most life there toning right now but there were also bit marks and scratches a grossed his body

The one near his left shoulder still had a foals tooth in it

Lullaby sighed and started working.

-ts-

After a while, they managed to save him. "He needs to rest now. He will have a full recovery in a pair of weeks." She said to the nurses, then went to her room... to Lucky's embrace.

Lucky (who was back to being light blue) was laying on the bed curled up and stairing at the door

His eyes didn't register to anything not even lullaby walking to him

He was snapped out of his trance when she tau he'd him making him jump

"Agh!" He said before reilizing it was the mare he loved and takled her pulling her close and kissing her

((I need to head to bed Ill be able to post in the morning but I'm not sure after that so...night))

((Sorry I didn't have wifi last night))

Lucky pulled her ontop of him not even making a move on her for something more than just kissing

He frankly didn't care eather as long as she was in his hooves

Archived