Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she came down after a bit and asked me if she could go see Vynal....I didn't see a problem so I said ok" he then hugged her "she's really smart she's not going to just run away with out saying something"

"She did you were too busy cleaning that stain that you didn't pay attention and she came down to ask me" he then kissed her forehead "the stains not coming out by the way"

"I said NOT coming out" he said shaking his head before hope ran in and past lucky almost toppling him over

"Mom! guess what I did!" She said hopping

He nuzzled her back "I love you" he said

He then thought about those three words....he didn't say them nearly as much as he should

He then kissed the side of her neck

He then hugged her right as thunder came in and clicked something

"Right now?"

He nodded

"Ugh lullaby would you like to help us move a fridge into there house?" Lucky said with his wing still around her

The stallions moved it lullaby was just keeping it from falling on them and keeping it upright

-small ts-

*thud*

"There you go Vynal" lucky said smiling to the mare who had already took the second room over with her radio station and had there entire apartment spotless

"Ooo thank you lucky" she then hugged him "and thank you lullaby" then she hugged her

Then lucky looked of down the street and lullaby could feel the slight shiver he had

"Man that's creepy" he said seeing the two red eyes on top of a building down there

Archived