Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

"So his name is lucky....where is he?" He said getting closer to her

The female backed off a little knowing that she actually had information that he wanted

She looked annoyed like she was being forced to skip a meal...witch she technically was

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby walked away from him, but not escaping, she just wanted to get away from him. "I was walking with him. I turned around for a moment and when I turned back he was no longer there." She just said.

"I'm sorry it's not like I knew!" She yelled back

"Well fix it I'm going to deal with....." He then turned to lullaby "what's you name ma'am" he said vary sweetly like he wasn't threatening her not 2 minutes ago

"I'm going to deal with miss lullaby" he said as razer took off

"I'm sorry" he said turning to lullaby "I thought you were this...lucky I've been wanting to speak with"

He then started walking towards a old cart repair shop

"Ones I don't wish to share with you" he said giving her a hard look

When she waked in she saw a sleek dark blue sky chariot.....it would resemble to one luna road before the war

He then shook his head "never mind you still don't need to know" he said as he got onto the skychariot to put her gun in one of the lock boxes with his sniper rifle

"Lullaby!" He exclaimed as he rubbed her cheek before turning on razer

"Give me back my stuff!"

The male got off the skychariot "wasteland hero" he said the title making lucky turn "I wish to speak with you"

"Kiss my ass and let us leave"

Lullaby smiled and rubbed his cheek back, then turned to the stallion she was talking to... well, to her gun, then turned to the mare. After hearing that last part, she had an idea for later.

"Not until you hear what I have to say" he then smiled "and she can kiss your ass but I warn you she bites"

Lucky couldn't help but smerk at that last part

"Ok fine let's hear it"

"Alone"

And at that razer swooped infront of lullaby practicly telling her to go back through the door she had pushed lucky thru a few minetes ago

Archived