Fallout: away from home[open]

"Where are they?" A Pegasus in carapis said as he entered through the hole in the roof

"How am I suppose to know alpha" the other said from the roof watching for trouble

"I don't kno-oh ****!"

*BOOM*

Lucky smiled his trap having worked

"To think a few bottle caps can do so much damage" he said to the group

Drag lilac and thunder snickered

"Come on we shouldn't stay here any longer" flack said trying to push a turned over desk that was agenst the only door in the room other than the one they entered from

Lucky joined flack and thunder In pushing the heavy metal desk

Lilac rolled her eyes before her horn glowed and a purple aurora enveloped the desk and moved it making the stallions fall over them selves with the sudden movement

Drag giggled and helped flack up

Thunder and lucky got up and brushed themselves

"Please give us a warning next time lilac" lucky said looking at the smiling mare

"Next time remember you have a unicorn with you" she retorted before opening the door and went into the stairwell

Lucky was about to make a comment but then shut his mouth

(I wouldn't even made lullaby move that desk) he thought before his expression saddened

(I already miss her and Hope)

Flack walked by lucky blushing followed by drag

Drag knew flack had a crush on her so she took every chance she got to make the stallion blush

Although flack didn't know she knew so he never asked her out

Thunder sat next to lucky waiting for him unlike the others

Thunder made some clicking noises

"Ya I'm ok I just miss Lullaby and Hope already" lucky said to his friend

Thunder lightly punched Lucky's shoulder before making more clicks

"Well when you put it like that what are we waiting for" lucky said getting up and walking through the door

Thunder walked into the dark stair well right into lilacs rear end making her slightly moan because she wasn't wearing armor

Lucky almost did the same with the guard rail but stopped when he heard the sound of pleasure from the mare

Thunder jumped back his grey face now red

Lilac turned around and slapped him her face a brighter red then thunders

Drag and lucky started to bust out laughing

"What I miss?" A husky voice called down from the top of the stairs

"NOTHING!" Lilac yelled at him obviously angry with embaresment

Lilacs voice echoed around them and down the stairwell for a few seconds

"Can we move on now?" Drag asked lilac who was blocking the way up

"Shut up drag" the dark red mare snapped back as she started walking up

"What?" Drag responded a hurt look on her face

Then out of nowhere a blood curdling growl came from below echoing around them

"****!" Lucky said as he opened his wings and picked up drag

Thunder went for lilac but she pushed him away

"I'm not letting that pervert hold me!" She hollered at him before running up the stairs

Two lights came on from up stairs from Lucky's helmet so they could fully see what they were dealing with

The stairwell when down maybe twenty stories witch for a 5 story building was strange

But lucky wasn't trying to see how far it went down he was trying to see how far the ghouls were....and he wasn't liking the distance

Flacks mini gun battle saddle whirred to life before it unleashed a hail of bullets into the closest ghoul knocking it over for it to just get back up

"Canterlot ghouls!" Flack yelled informing the rest of them of the black undead ponies

"No **** open the door already!" Lilac yelled back as she climbed thunder giving her cover sense she refused to be picked up

Lucky set down drag and turned to the locked door and shot the hinges with a few .308 rounds before drag bucked it open relieving the roof

As lucky drag and flack ran outside they saw the damage from the enclaves explosives

Drag whistled before turning aiming her compact plasma battle saddle at the door with lucky and flack

Lilac ran out the door jumping behind the three of them

Thunder followed a ball of fire right behind him as the building shook

When the roof stopped shaking thunder smiled before holstering his missile launcher

"Extensive much" flack said smiling

Thunder gave him a big grin and shook his head

"And that's why your name is thunder" lucky said knowing the stallions love of explosives

Drag giggled and stood next to flack making him blush again

Lilac was still cross with thunder and walked toward the fire escape not wanting to partake in the enjoyment of the others

After they left to grey office building it was a routine supply grab

Lucky was returning from grabbing vynals new songs from BlackJack

When he saw flack looking at the horizon

"What is it?" Lucky asked sitting next to him

"Rad storm" he said pointing to a dark green cloud system slowly making its way to them

"Damnit" lilac said seeing the storm now "well it's going to be a wail before we can get back

"Yup so let's get moving" lucky said starting to walk "I want to try to get to garden gait before we hunker down "

Archived