Journey to Alpha Centaur (OPEN)

Alright, so here's the general gist of things. This RP is set in the future, and equestrians are finally exploring the stars. One planet, dubbed Alpha Centaur, is showing life-sustaining signs. A small(ish) crew is put together to be cryogenically frozen and sent to the distant planet on a mission of discovery, documentation, and adventure.

I haven't really come up with all of the details yet, but I can promise there will be centaurs. ;)  So, here's an application form:

Name: Pretty self explanatory

Species: Perhaps you want to be something new on Alpha Centaur, or one of the many species inhabiting Equestria. I'll leave that up to you, just know if you pick an Alpha Centaur species you may have to wait a while.

Gender: You know. Male, Female, Asexual, Some kind of freaky third sex, IDK.

Age: For circumstances sake, convert Alpha Centaur years into Equestria years  :razz:

Description: What does your character look like. Third eye? Better put that down. Cutie Mark? Maybe.......

Personality: You know, that stuff that we can't see.

Other: I'm probably forgetting about something, so this is where you show your superior intelligence that makes others bow down to you and you alone. Or, you know, bonus stuff.

And that should be that. I can't wait to see the applications just flooding this thread like molasses.

Archived