Fallout: age of enlightenment [private]

Silver Moon was bleeding and was badly injured

(Stupid ****ing raiders) she thought limping accrossed desert looking for a cave or something

She looked to the west seeing a cave

"Oh thank luna now I can get out of this heat" she said using her wing to wipe the sweet from her forehead and seeing blood mixed with it "****"

((You'll be in the stable(vault) as a resident))

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shutter Lens let out a small yawn as she stood gaurd near the Stable's door. It had been a long and uneventful shift. Of course she was happy that nothing had tried to enter or anything like that. She just wished for her shift to be over and then maybe she could finally get the sleep she craved at the moment. Hang in there Shutter...just a few more hours....The mare thought to herself.

Silver opened the old wooden door leading into the cave

She smiled feeling the cooler air before seeing the gear shaped stable door

"Maybe I can get some supplies if I can get in" she said to herself thinking the stable was abandoned

Silver then proceeded to go to the outer control console and begin the prices that opened the huge metal gear

A red flash blinked at the console next to shutter

It meant somepony was about to open the door

Then the alarms started as the rest of the flashing lights went off and the arm began to swing to the gear to pull away the door

"What-?!" The peach-haired mare was startled from her slumped postion as the piercing alarm went off above her head. Any thoughts of sleep were thrown clean out the window as she looked down at the blinking light emanating from the panel next to her.

Somepony or something was opening the door. She thought as her heart nearly pounded from her chest. Shutter wasted no time with pulling out her officer issued pistol from it's holster and quickly making a bee line towards the Stable's door.

She really wished other guards had been on the shift as her at this very moment. She locked her legs and held her gun aimed at the door as it started to open.The young guard was scared witless, however, it was her job to protect the others and she intended on doing just that. Whatever it was...it would have to go through her first.

Silver smiled seeing the door do what it was told

As the door pulled back shutter would see a silver mare with blood oozing from a cut on her forehead and other cuts and scrapes along her body

When the door moved out of the way silver felt dizzy her loss of blood starting to affect her

She almost thought that there was a pony aiming a gun at her before she feel over fainting

"Halt-!" Her words were lost when she fully saw the intruder. A silver mare covered with wounds stood before her.

Shutter Lens opended her mouth to speak but stopped as the pony in question fell to the ground with a solid thud. "H-Hey!" The guard quickly lowered her gun and went over to the collasped pony's side. "Still has a pulse." She whispered as she saw the slight rise and fall of the other's chest.

She quickly went back to the panel and closed the door before rushing back to the mare. The petit mare carefully grabbed the other by the waist and started to fly futher into the Stable. "Injured pony." She said as she flew past other guards whom were running towards the door. "Taking her to the med-bay." She quickly told them as she passed them.

((Sorry I passed out last night))

The other guards have a nasty look at shutter, they thinking she opened the door to let her in not the other way around

At medical bay the nurse didn't even ask a question she just quickly started to save silver

-TS- ((<---that means time skip if you didn't know))

Silver was laying in one of the medical beds still pased out

Her armor had been removed along with all her weapons

The gash on her head looked better but she was no longer pale from loose of blood

"She's your responsibility shutter the overmare said so herself" the other guards said

The female guard was sitting in a chair beside the bed when the other entered the room. At the sound of his voice she looked over at him and nodded. "Understood." She replied a bit testy. Shutter was still crossed with the other guards. They had the nerve to doubt what she had told them. They were not there to witness the ordeal...how dare they pass judgement. She thought hotly giving the other guard an unimpressed look.

"Don't worry about it." She said with a sigh and turned back in her chair to face the bed. "I'll take care of it." She finished with a dismissive wave in his direction.

Her eyes scanned over the sleeping pony. She was grateful that the nurse had'nt wasted anytime with questioning her. The mare looked more at peace now and her color was restored. "Poor thing...there is no telling what you went through." She mumbled.

"A whole hell of a lot" silver answered the Pegasus "and you should check to see if somepony is sleeping before talking about her" she added, her eyes still closed

Silver then sat up and looked at the mare in the seat beside her, silvers purple eyes showed irritation

"Where's my stuff?"

"Oh!" Her feathers fluffed up as the injured mare spoke up, startling her in the process. "Sorry, I didn't know you were awake." She apologized.

Shutter Lens studied the other for a moment before answering the others question. "Easy..." She began noticing the irritation that seemed to be radiating from Silver. "Your belongings s are safely being held in Security." She said with a small smile in hopes of calming the mare. "You can have them back when you start to leave." "It's for safety reasons." She finished.

Silver got up and looked at her gadging what she would say next

"What's your name?" Silver said smiling trying to get on the mares good side to get her stuff now

"Shutter Lens." She said pleased that her earlier attempt at calming down the blue-maned pony seemed to be working. "And your's?" She asked using a gentle tone.

Shutter knew that sooner or later she would have to question this new pony about her arrival. It was part of protocol after all. However, rather than jumping straight into it and risk further upsetting the mare, she figured they should start with names first. She wasn't as pushy as some of the other guards could be.

"Silver moon" she replied looking around the room then resting her eyes on shutter gadging her to see if she would be a challenge if silver had to attack her

"Silver Moon." She tested out the name. "That is a very nice name." She finished smiling at the other Pegasus.

The female guard watched the other pony carefully. She had been part of the Security force for only a few years now, however, she could tell the body language that others displayed when in certain situations. "How are you feeling, Miss Silver?" She questioned locking eyes as she did.

Shutter shifted her wings a bit, momentarily showing the pistol strapped to her. It was meant as an indirect warning to the other not to try anything; still keeping the same friendly and pleasant smile on her face as she did so.

silver saw the shutters pistol

(pfft the amount of ponies ive killed just for reaching there) silver thought knowing that she could easily take the other mare (but there may be more guards around better take it cautiously)

"im fine" she answered before searing pain shot through her head making her collapse

closer examination at her medical sheet explains that she has a concision

"Woah!" Shutter lurched forward in her chair in an effort to catch the injured Pegasus. She placed the unconscious Silver Moon back down on the bed before scrambling to get a nurse. "Nurse!" She called out the door.

Upon the frantic calls a nurse ran back into the room and began to assist the mare. "She has a concussion." The nurse informed the guard.

"A-Ah...is there anything I can help with?" She stated lamely feeling completely useless in this situation.

"It's alright...just be sure she doesn't remove her bandages." The nurse answered. After Silver's vitals were stabilized did she leave again.

Silver, who had only collapsed and not passed out, sat there and let the nurse do her duties until she left

"ok maybe somethings wrong' silver said to shutter smiling at her joke

"You think?" She said with slightly worried grin at the mare. "You have a concussion...so you need to take it easy." Shutter stood up from her chair stretched her wings a bit.

She remembered the questions she was supposed to be asking but, couldn't bring herself to start that long drawn out process. Shutter swished her short tail at the thought. There would still be time for that later...right now she should focus on gaining this pony's trust. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm afraid they are fresh out." She replied with a good natured grin. They had cider...but she wasn't sure that would be good for Silver in her current condition. She would just keep that bit information to herself for now. "Could I interest you with some water instead? You were quite dehydrated when we first met."

((Sorry, I gotta go for the night.))

"sure" silver said irritation in her eyes again

as she waited for the mare to get her some water she looked at her bandages in the mirror

then with a frown started to gently take them off with her wings

Shutter disappeared on the door to go and get the requested water. We are making good progress...slow...but still good. She pondered as she walke back to the room with the cup of liquid.

"You really shouldn't do that." She said watching as the mare unraveled her bandages. "Nurse Gentle Heart would not be pleased to see all her hard work wasted." She finished placing the cup on a nearby table.

Just who exactly was this pony? Why take off fresh bandages after collapsing just moments earlier.

Silver, ignoring the mare, continued to unravel the bandages till it was all off

She examined the cut and then finally turned to shutter

"Sence I can't get my stuff I need you to get a pink bottle that's in my left saddle bag" she said with irritation still in her eyes

She then turned back to the mirror and started to poke and prod at the wound

Well...she was charming for sure. Shutter thought unimpressed by the mare's attitude thus far. The pastel female took a moment to breathe in and out; trying to compose herself.

"Might I ask what is in this pink bottle?" She ventured doubting she would get a truthful answer...or an answer at all knowing this Pegasus.

Archived