Fallout: age of enlightenment [private]

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She nodded. "Yes, that should work." She shakily got to her hooves finding it a bit easier than before and street out her wings getting the stiffness out. If they were to fight then she needed to limber up. "Do you have a b estimate of how m as by will come?"

She bit her lip at this. Some how she knew it would con fee to this. "I...understand. i'lol do my best." She held determination in her look. These ponies hurt her friends and whose to say the wouldn't kill them if they got the chance?

a few minutes later four ponies came in to grab boone

next thing they know silver is on top of one of them and grabbed his knife and stabbed the other in the neck hitting his jugular

boone jumped up and tackled one of them leaving the forth ,who had the gun, to shutter

Once the fight started Shutter lounged at the last pony. There they tumbled to the ground furiously kicking and hitting each other. It was a back and forth struggle as she tried to wrestle the gun away from the stallion. The two went tumbling out the door. More struggling could be heard until a resounding shot was heaRd and then silence. Shutter came walking through the door her left eye was blackened underneath from where she was kicked along with a bite mark on her shoulder. "Is..is it over?" She rasped. Her eyes were tinted red with emotions. She hated herself right now.

silver had the one she was on top of still alive till she tightend her legs and a loud crack echoed thru the room and he fell

boones was already dead and he was standing up with silver

silver walked over to shutter and hugged her "im sorry you had to do that" she whispered before backing off and grabbing the loot

a stem pac, two med x, four knives, and the gun

boone took the two knives and silver took the medical gear along with a knife

leaving the gun and a knife for shutter

Shutter nodded solemnly and went to grab what was lef of the loot. She looked around them room making sure to look only at Boone and Silver and not at the bodies bellow. "Before we leave I need to find my jacket...it's really important to me."

Shutter gingerly followed Silver as they searched for their missing things. "The sooner we get out of here the better." She mumbled looking around. Her ears flicked forward. "Wait...did you hea-ahah!" She yelled as a huge rat ran past her causing her to bump into Boone.

silver quickly went to shutter and covered shutters mouth with her wing "ssssshhhhh!"

silver then saw what shutter saw and she too almost screamed but she covered her own mouth

boone rolled his eyes and kept going

"nether was i....ugh...i hate rats.....they're so disgusting" silver whispered back untill they hierd talking

"she isnt talking.....i think we should start with plan b"

"really rape her....she likes being punched and cut and anything else we can think of and you want us to start using rape?!"

"you got a better idea?"

"kill the weak one and make the stallion and her watch"

"hmmmmm.....fine....but we should do it soon before they figure out a way to escape"

silver and boone stopped and looked at each other then shutter

silver looked shocked

boone....his boone face but you could tell he didnt like it

((Ehh...let's stay away from topics like that))

Shutter stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes wide as she listened. She knew exactly who they meant went they said the 'weak' one. She knew it was her and what was worse is what they had planned for Silver. Her shocked expression turned from that into a harden scowl. She drew her pistol and slowly began to walk forward. There is was again...that rage she tried so desperately to keep inside of her...now threatening to bubble over.

boone and silver followed and soon they came to a large room with six ponies in it

the two they heard were in the middle talking but no one notice silver pull shutter back around the corner and pin her agenst the wall

"are you crazy!" she whispered as loud as she would dare

"we're heavily out numbered and out gunned....we need to find our stuff first" she continued holding shutter there

"Mmph!" She wheezed when Silver pinned her to the wall. She scowled at Silver her eyes wide with anger. "Let go of me!" Her whisper was harsh. She struggled in Silver's grasp but could not break free. "Didn't you here what they said? Silver they were gonna..." She stopped feeling to repulsed to finish her sentence. She struggled some more before stopping releasing Silver was right. "Sorry, your right." She sighed calming down.

silver let her go

"and your right to....just not now so lets find our stuff then deal with those ponies ok?" she said before hugging her

boone crutched and passed the large door way and looked for theyre stuff in the room over to the side

he then poped his head back out and signaled for them to follow then he held up a gun

it was silvers

"see patence is rewarded" silver said before crouching herself and snuck over there to grab her stuff

((Nice avatar by the way. ;)))

Shutter couldn't help but to role her eyes. Here she was being lactured on paitence by the same exact mare who had NO such thing back at the Stable. Heh. Figures. She quietly followed them into the room She searched until she found her beloved jacket. "There it is." She mumbled to herself smiling as she put the jacket around her breathing in the calming scent of her passed love. After all thes years the scent of his cologne still lingered. "She picked up her former pistol and checked for ammo.

((i actualy asked you a question in a pm about you making me one or helping me find someone who could))

boone and silver loaded up and grabbed the ammo that was in a box in the corner

boone then laid down on the floor at the doorway ready to take shots at them

silver snuck to the other side and croutched near the door waiting for shutter

Shutter followed in suit. Keeping her wings folded tightly so as not to brush them against anything. Her pistol held in her mouth ready to go. It took all her might not to rush in there guns a blazing. She instead glared daggers at the two stallions in the middle of them room. "Ready when you are." She whispered to Silver keeping her eyes trained on the stallions.

Archived