Fallout: age of enlightenment [private]

"I'll see what I can do." She promised the other. She wasn't quite sure if the ponies in Security would hand over any items. Though it couldn't hurt to ask.

"Care to get out of this stuffy room?" Silver Moon was her responsibility meaning she had to keep an eye on her. She could also take the this opportunity to ask those impending questions.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Fine as long as I can take one more thing from my stuff" silver said before re wrapping the bandage so others wont see the wound "it's my mothers pendant and I want it too"

" I see no problem with that." She said with a genuine smile. That was something she would definitely argue to get back for her. It seemed important to this mare.

Shutter then turned and left the room pausing in the hallway to wait for the other.

"So, Silver Moon" She began glancing at the pony walking beside her " where are you from?" The female finished dipping her head at a fellow resident passing by.

"The mojave wasteland" she said wanting to say duh

"And why do you care? Your just a guard" silver was serious she had learned to be Clausius when ponies asked questions about her

"That is exactly WHY I care." She retorted and kept an easy pace with the other. "My job is to protect the innocent lives that dwell in this Stable." Shutter glanced at the other to read her facial expressions.

"Can you honestly blame me for wanting to know why an injured stranger is opening the door to my home?" For all she knew she could be a raider spy.

"Because I was looking for a cool place to camp out, heal, and maybe gather supplies" silver told her irritation in her eyes once more

"you do know almost all of the stables are empty right? That's why I wasn't knocking saying 'hay can I come in?'" Near the end of silvers rant her irritation had reached her voice and could be clearly hierd

Shutter met Silver's look with one of her own. "No, I didn't know that." She kept her voice calm even if her own irritation was growing."We mostly keep to ourselves."

Come on Shutter stay professional. She thought to herself in an effort not to snap at the irritated pony. "Look, I know you might not be all that happy to be here." She started keeping her voice calm and even."However, your wounds have been treated, you have been offered food and drink, an you have a place to stay." She said looking squarely at the other. "You may not like us very much, but you are at least alive and well...now if you'll follow me, we will try to get some of your stuff back." Shutter finished her rant with a flick of her short tail and started to walk again.

"It's alright." Th mare replied having calmed down as well. "I know this may be very scary for you...being around a bunch of ponies you haven't met." She clarified and opened the door to the security room.

Upon entering the room, a desk could be seen at the front with a male pony sitting behind it. Many different boxes with locks could be seen at the back stacked on top of each other.

There was also a guard collecting his gear for the day

When she turned around the two mares could see a smg version of shutters pistol in his holster

His green and white mane bristled over is dark grey fur and armor "What is she doing her shutter?" He asked

"Ya that's one reason" silver said to the mare

Silver then looked at the pony

(This looks like the stallion in charge of security) she thought making a mental note of this

She paused upon seeing the Captain of the Security team. "Good evening Sir." She called to the stallion with a respectful nod in his direction. "The Overmare has put this new pony under my responsibility." She explained gesturing to Silver Moon with her wing.

"She has come with me to request a few of her belongings." She paused to take a moment before continuing. "These items that she has asked for do not seem threatening in anyway." She added for good measure. "So, with your permission Sir, I ask for these items." She finished looking at the Captain.

Okay, I suppose that was a yes. She thought as she watched taller stallion leave the room. She then trotted up to the pony at the desk with a bright smile. "Hey Dream Chaser, I need you to do a favor for me."

"And what-" He was interrupted by his own yawn "might that be, Lens?" The sleepy looking stallion finished with tired smile at the two mares.

"Could you retrieve my friend's pendant and pink bottle from her box? It should be the most recent."

Deam Chaser looked between the two before getting up from his spot to go look for the correct box.

"Dream Chaser might not be the quickest pony in the bunch but, he is a good friend." She whispered to Silver Moon.

The stallion took his time at finding the correct box moving at a leisurely pace before spotting the correct one and bringing it back to the desk. "Let's see...." He then retrieved keys from his armor pockets and unlocked it. "Here you go...?" He asked looking at Silver Moon waiting for her name.

"That is a nice name." The sleepy stallion said as he handed over her pendent and pink bottle.

Shutter Lens studied the blue-maimed mare after thanking the stallion. "Well, yeah. Is that okay?" She asked her

Silver took the pendant and put it around her neck where it belonged and grabed the bottle with her wing

It was a rose made from purple diamonds that had somehow made it through the war unmared and intact

"Ya...I guess...it's.....it's just I've never had a friend before" silver admitted as she stared at the pendant

"Well, you have one now." Shutter said with a friendly smile gracing her face. Shutter was happy and relieved to see that they were finally on good terms. That would only make this next bit of information easier on the both of them.

"That is very pretty, Silver." Her eyes fixed on the beautiful pendent. She hadn't seen anything like it before.

"Thank you it once belonged to luna before the civil war between the sisters" silver said feeling a bit less on edge about talking about herself with her...friend

"Oh, really?" She replied completely astonished that something from so long ago could still be intact. "I see now why you were so adamant about it."

Shutter began to walk out of the Security room and waited at the door for Silver. "Shall I show you where you will be staying for the time that you are here?"

"I guess" silver said as she walked through the door

When they passed a group of children the kids stoped what they were doing and stared at the newcomer, making silver uncomfortable enough that shutter should notice

Shutter paused when she noticed the look on Silver's face. "It's okay little ones." Her smile warm. "This is our new friend Silver Moon. I won't you all to make her feel welcomed in the Stable, okay?" Her blues eyes shifter from the mare to the foals.

Archived