Fallout: age of enlightenment [private]

(Fouls that's the word)

The fouls then continued there game witch seamed to be about the war....and if the bombs hadn't fallen

Silver smiled to shutter silently thanking her

Right before they were to retch the room silver would be in with shutter silver said "are all the hallways so cramped?"

Truly the hallways were four ponies wide witch was large for most hallways but it was going from open sky's to underground that was starting to get to silver

((I was thinking that because silver is shutter's responsibility that they have to sleep in the same room))

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shutter couldn't help but to chuckle at the silver female. "I suppose so. However, they seem to be perfectly spacey to me." She stretched out a wing for reference. " I guess that is because it seems normal to me."

It wasn't long before they reached Shutter's room." Until another spot opens up I'm afraid you will be bunking with me for the time being." She said opening the door to her room. As she walked she breathed in a deep happy breathe of the famalier scent. As she saw her bed it made her eyes burn for the sweet release of sleep. If had been a long shift after all.

The room was small but not too crowded. It contained the essentials: a couch in the middle with a small coffee table, two beds oneither sides of the room each having it's own bedside table. Different photos were hung on the walls. One depicted a stallion standing beside Shutter both making silly faces at the camera. Another of the two embracing with smiles on their faces.

Silver went right to the table and started to unravel the bandages again

When she got them off she gently opened the bottle, the lid had a needle attached to it for applying the cherry seanted clear liquid

She slowly took a few drops of the liquid and dripped it on the wound

Before shutters eyes silvers wound began to disappear almost instantly

Pain could be clearly seen in silvers eyes as tears began to appear

"Hey, are you okay?" Shutter went to the mare's side. She inspected the closing wound before going over to the sink and getting a towel and offering it to silver. "Is there anything I could do for you?"

"Nope it hurts like hell" she said through gritted teeth

Then when she was finished he took the wet towel and wiped her face, espesaly over where the wound was

"So witch one is mine" she said looking at the beds after setting the towel down on the table

"The one with the pictures above it is mine." She said pointing to the bed on the right. "So, that leaves you with the one on the left." She then pointed to the other.

"There are boxes under the bed for your belonings." She said pulling out the one under her bed and taking out an old jacket that the stallion in the photos was wearing out of her's and smiling at it lovingly as if remembering times long past.

"Y-Yeah...he is." She answered while still looking at the jacket with sadden eyes. "Tempest was his name. He was a loyal friend, a great partner and.." She paused and laid the jacket back in the box " a loving husband."

((Okay, have a safe trip. :)))

"I...I know how you feel" silver said looking down from the photos then turned and laid down on her bed

"he was too cocky and was eaten by a Yao Guai" (bear) silve said before curling up on the bed above the covers

"How do you sleep on these?!" Silver said after tossing and turning for a few seconds

"These are way too uncomfortable"

Silver was actually complaining because they are too comfortable. She had gotten used to the floor or ratty and bloody beds that it was hard for her to like the feel

"Well, there is the couch or the floor if that is more your speed." Shutter suggested pointing to the couch.

Eager to get into her own bed she began removing her armor. "It just takes some getting used to." She placed each article of armor in one of the boxes she kept under her bed.

Shutter smiled at the sleeping pony. It had been a long and eventful day for the both of them. The Pegasus finished and slid into her own bed placing her pistol under her pillow. She watched as the silver mare slept. Wonder if she'll make this Stable her permanent home? Her thought ebbed as the the softness of her pillow lulled her asleep. Tomorrow should be another eventful day.

-Time skip to around 2 am-

Silver was asleep but was singing a beutiful lullaby

Her eyes were open but a light blue green and her pendant was glowing

What. Was. That?

Shutter's dreamless sleep came to a crashing halt as the sound of singing reached her ears. Who was in her room? Why were they singing? If they were going to rob her they might as well have the decency to keep quiet as they did! These thoughts swirled in her mind as she stared wide-eyed the wall, listening to the singing going on behind her.

She silently cursed herself for not sleeping with her back against the wall instead. The guard instinctively started reaching for her pistol that laid under pillow. The peach-maned mare peaked ever so slightly over her shoulder to get a look at her singing intruder.

With the death of her mate, she had grown accustomed to not hearing sounds in the night, so, when she got a peek of Silver she was a mixed of relieved and shocked by what she saw.

There was her new roommate sitting straight up from her spot on the floor singing. And was her necklace glowing? Shutter squinted at the light emanating from the pendant in the dull room. "Silver Moon?" She called ou to the mare testing to see if she was coherent.

((That is a very nice song. One of my favorites~!))

((I know I've fallen asleep to it once))

Silver was instantly snapped back to reality

The pendant stoped glowing and her eyes returned back to normal before she looked around wondering who called her

"Who's there?"

"It's me...Shutter Lens." She watched th pony from her bed. Just what exactly was that? Magic?

Shutter shook her head and focused on the silhouette of a Silver Moon. "Are you...okay Silver Moon?" She asked still unsure of what she had just witnessed. If they were to be rooming for awhile she needed to know about these odd night habits...and others to.

" You don't recall what just happend?" She further investigated the other mare.

Maybe it was a form of sleep walking? No, then how would you explain the pendant and her glowing eyes? Shutter Lens internally bickered with herself at what could it be. She gazed wearily at the pendant around Silver's neck. That thing could be dangerous. The glowing of Silver's eyes haunted her thoughts.

"Ah...." She was afraid of that. Her gaze traveld back down to the pendant around Silver's neck. That pendant could have been responsible for that little act.

The tired mare rubbed her eyes trying to clear the sleep from them. Would she ever gain the sleep she needed? Probably not. "It's alright Silver." She assured seeing the worried look on the mare's face. "I awoke to you singing." She began"and your pendant and eyes were glowing." She explained as carefully as she could. She didn't want to upset her anymore.

The worry in silvers eyes shifted to disbelief and confusion

"Wait....I was singing...I never sing" she said shaking her head slightly "what was I singing?"

((Just explain it as a lullaby because they wouldn't know the name of the song))

"It sounded like a lullaby." The name alluded her efforts in recalling it's name. It was ominous with a soothing ring to it. Quite strange for a mother to sing to her foal but, all in all it held the harmony of such.

"I'm not sure of the name." She shifted on her small bed. "If it makes you feel any better...you have a very nice voice." She wasn't sure her attempts of reassurance were working.

Archived