Fallout: age of enlightenment [private]

"Yeah, it was glowing along with your eyes." She nodded in the direction of the pendant. The Pegasus had never seen anything like it before. It was very strange to see such a sight.

"This has never happened before?"

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well I was just curious." She stated flatly.

Shutter was tired. She had another shift ahead of her and barely any sleep so far. She would have normally delt with any irritation or any sharp replies directed her way better but, not tonight. "No need to be so snippy." She rolled over in her bed bringing the covers up to her ears.

Silver looked at her hoves realizing she just snapped at her only friend "sorry"

She then laid down and almost instantly feel asleep again as if she could fall asleep on command

"It's okay...." She mumbled her response. Her heavy eyes closed again as she drifted back off to sleep. Tomorrow things would be better. She was almost sure of it.

Again she was awakened by the singing. Instead of her paranoid reaction before, the mare simply lifted herself from the her bed and observed.

She was almost ready for the night to end. It was a bit unnerving to wake to the haunting sight of your roommates eyes glowing in the darkness. If only she had some way to record this. She thought blinking the sleep from her eyes.

Silver stoped singing but her eyes were still light blue green and the pendant was still glowing

"I'm sorry am I bothering you" silver said in a voice that wasn't hers

Shutter flinched as the voice addressed her. She hadn't been expecting to receive any notion of being addressed to. "N-No..." She stammered starring bright eyed at her friend "Silver Moon?"

"Is that her name?" Silver said looking at herself

"No I'm somepony much more important" she said looking back at her "but I'll have to explain that anouther time" then without warning she slumped over and feel back 'asleep'

That was odd....

Shutter stared at the pony in front of her with one hoof raised. "What was that?" She wispered to herself. Just who was that?

She watched as Silver slept. She would have to figure this out. The quad pondered wether or not she should tell the mare of the disembodied voice....? She wasn't quite sure.

TS-6:00-

Shutter hadn't gotten much sleep after the second time. She slid from her bed quietly and pulled out the old jacket. She breathed in as she wrapped it around her. A warm smile spread across her face. "Still smells like him."

She glanced at the still sleeping mare. She had the patrol shift today. Maybe she could take that time to show Silver around the Stable?

Shutter was seated comfortably on the room's couch cradling a piping hot mug to her. She lifted the drink her lips and gingerly took a few sips. Nothing like warm tea in the mornings. "Good morning" She looked over at the mare from spot " Slept well, I presume?"

" Fine." She took another sip from her mug. She would just keep the voice to herself for now. No sense in scaring the Pegasus. "Would you like some?" She pointed a hoof to the other steaming cup sitting on the table. She wasn't sure if Silver drank tea or has ever tasted it for that matter.... "We have a big day ahead of us." She stated with a simple smile.

Silver looked at the cup and sniffed at before scrunching her nose and backing away from it "I think I'll pass"

She then sat down next to shutter "I thought I was a p.o.w." She said looking at her pendant smiling like she was remembering something

"Ehh...not entirely."

She sipped more of her tea bidding her time for the right words to come to her mind. Silver wasn't necessarily considered a "prisoner" though she was supposed to be keeping tabs on her. How could she put this without upsetting the mare. "More like a guest." She mentally patted herself on the back at her cleverness. "And as our guest I figured...I could show you around." She spotted the other looking at the pendant. "You said your mother gave you that?" She asked hoping to open up a story about it.

"What...this?" She sniffed her cup. The liquid in it making her muscles relax and her mouth watering for more. "Really?" She sipped the last bit and set it onto the table.

"I guess it is an acquired taste." She shrugged." Are you hungry at all? I don't recall you eating anything yesterday." She looked the slim mare over. She came from the Wastelands...there is no telling when she last got anything to eat.

"No" she said a little flatly "I'm fine"

She was in fact hungry but she didn't trust shutter 100% yet to be accepting food

"If were checking out the stable lead the way"she said not giving shutter time to argue about silver not eating

Curious.... This strange mare came and opened the Stable's door with zero to no problems might she add. Nearly knocking on Death's door upon arrival. And yet she still refused any sorts of nourishments that was offered to her. Shutter Lens just couldn't wrap her mind about what this silver pony was thinking. "Sure, let's go."

She slid from her spot on the couch momentarily tightening the small pony-tail she kept her mane in. Patting her side to assure herself she had her pistol, she walked out of the room waiting in the hall for Silver Moon.

"Alright." She promptly shut the door to her room and started walking down the hallways. She glanced to the mare noticing how closely she was following her. "Breathe easy okay?" She smirked." We don't usually have much excitement down here." She chuckled and kept on.

"Well, let's see" she thought moment inclining her head slightly "We are already moving through the Living Quarters. So, how about we head over to the Atrium and make our way from there?" Not her usual route however, since she was showing Silver Moon around she could make an exception.

Archived