Fallout: age of enlightenment [private]

She stard blankly ahead as they traveled into a though hit her. "Hey, Boone. Why are you going to the Big Apple?" She knew why Silver was going but, not Boone. He was a mysterious guy.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh, is that the name?" She chuckled at herself. "I don't know where I got the other name from. Perhaps someone else called it that?" She shooke her head. "Yes, that place. Why are you going there Boone."

"Ah, I didn't know if there were to be a different motive or?" He sentence trailed off as silience over took the group. She wiped her hoof as the blaring sun bat down on her. Hopefully it would cool off soon.

"It's the 188 tradeing post...unless your talking about the flag flying over it" silver responded as they got closer

"Isn't V here" Boone asked

"No she's with black jack" silver said looking sad

Silver nodded "ya....it's just I wanned to see veronica now" she said

"She was the first pony to help me....Boone being the second"

Boone didn't react to his name being said

silver looked up "thanks i really appreciate it" she then gave her a warm smile

a pony walked by boone and bumped his sholder

"hay pal wat-" boone then stoped mid sentance as he fell to the ground

"what the-" silver started before a needle was shot into her neck

"Silver!" She quickly turned her head catching the sight of needle being shot into the other's neck. Her wings unfurled in a defensive threatening show as she drew her pistol pointing it in the direction of the shot. "Stay back!" She growled standing in front of Silver and the collapsed Boone.

She winced as something pricked her shoulder. "Ow!" Her eyes grew wide upon seeing  the needle plunged into her shoulder. "What ar-..." Her vision began to blur as she stumbled forward. "S-stay bac...umph." Her knees buckled causing her to fall in the hot sand. Was this it? She thought as she drifted into a slumber.

-TS-

theyre was talking on the other side of the door leading into the hall from the bare room shutter was in

boone was sitting next to her stareing at the wall

he had bruses on his neck, chest, and face

Shutter lay slumped against the wall. With a low groan she groggily opened one eye. Where am I? What is goin on? The thought threatened to pound out of her aching skull. She lifted her head slightly seeing the form of a stallion sitting next to her. "Tempest?" Her voice was dry. Though as her vision cleared she realzed it was Boone. The peach maned mare went to push herself up but slumped again at her aching limbs. It felt like she had been dragged through the dirt. "Boone...what happened?" She looked over at him.

"snake happened" he said plainly as he turned his head to her "and take it easy...you may have wakened but the drug still has a hold on you so it will be a bit before you regain your strength"

he then went back to watching the blank wall

it was literaly only a door

there was no window and the only light was from the bottom of the door

"Snake?" She whispered un sure of the name. Her eyes were heavy and the dim lighting made it harder to focus. She pushed a bit on the ground trying to sit up from her crumpled position on the ground. "Ksh!" She gritted her teeth from the effort as pain seared into her shoulderand finally slumped against the wall/Boone panting. Just what was in that needle?!  "Where is Silver?" She asked through her pants.

Torture room?

The former Stable pony wasn't familiar with the term. They didn't have anything like that back at the Stable. Not that she knew of anyway. She didn't like the sound of it and with further inspection of her cell-mate she saw his bruises. A small gasp escaped her mouth. Is this what he meant by taking turns?! ​ Her throat became dryer than before as angry tears formed at the rim of her eyes. How dare they. How dare this Snake do that to him and...Silver! They had to get out of here. "We have to get out of here." She said her teeth gritted as she tried to get her limbs to work properly. It was no use however, pain seared through her shoulder like a smoldering coal. "Agh!" She hissed and slumped again. Shutter was angry. Angry at the situation. And angry at herself for not being able to do anything about it.

It was then that she realized the absence of her beloved coat. Apparently there captors had removed along with the pictures concealed in it's pockets. "Buck!" The normally calm spoken mare grumbled. "What do they want, Boone." She asked still trying to get to her hooves.

((I was thinking in this ponies actualy wore clothes like humans so shutter and Boone would still be in they're undergarments))

"How to get to Blackjack and where Ace and Thunder Clap are" Boone said as the noises outside got rougher

Then the door opened and silver was thrown in

"Hay I wasn't done with you, What too tierd?" She then spat some blood out as they closed the door and locked it again

She then got up

She looked even worse then Boone and sh started doing wing ups

"One, two, three, four"

"Ahm" Boone said

"Fi-, shutter your awake" silver said suprised as she stood up

((Oh, okay. I was just thinking it was like the show. I understand now. So, would she still have her jacket or?))

"Y-Yeah." She stammered looking over Silver and noticing her condition. She frowned at the bruises and cuts but, was a bit relived that the mare still had her spunk. "Are you alright?" She asked worrieldy. She wasn't used to seeing this sort of thing. Every pony in Stable treated each other kindly...not like this.

((jackets gone(for now)))

"ya im fine...why?" she said going back to her wing ups

"she gets a kick out of this" boone said watching her

"so...why cant i like it?"

"its just not right"

"what ever" silver said

The peach mare exchanged a look with the stallion next to her. Yes, it was very strange for Silver to get a kick out of this. She listened for any movement outsidea before she whispered. "So, what'the plan?" She asked hopinG there was a plan.

Archived