Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harmony smiled to himself. He was happy t have such a loving family. He wasn't sure what was happening to him and really wanted some answers. It's a good thing they're so willing to help him, he will always be grateful for being blessed with them. Thank you all, this means a lot to me

Tumor cuddled up against his father, letting out an almost demonic purr as he nuzzled up against him. Occasionally he would bite at him, not hard, but playfully. He made the mistake of biting too hard and accidentally drawing a drop of blood into his mouth. The purple designs on his body shifted and he shook his head. Feed the beast! He proclaimed in a cute voice with raised hooves.

Don't worry, he said with a wink, I can be gentle...sometimes To be honest, he was actually pretty eager to meet Flame's sister again. It had been a while since he had seen her, even before he left. Above all though, it was mostly because he thought she was cute and kind of interesting to talk to. He wouldn't admit this to Flame out loud, his pride would keep him from that. He might tell her at some point though; who knows, maybe she'll see it as a charming gesture.

Mischief grinned and Angel smiled sweetly...

Mischief looked at his dad. "Remember... I'm always ready to cause pain..." Angel then punched him in the arm and pouted at his brother.

Nightly sighed and said. "And we are happy to have you Harmony... we love you so much...

Vincent stared at his son and brought him over to his father.

"Your son has grown within the span of a few seconds and he is hungry..."

Charade stayed quiet... not sure how to process this.

Harmony put on a nervous smile. He trusted his family, of course. Who he didn't trust at the moment though, was himself. If his emotions kept shifting the way he was and was giving him an attitude all the time then he could only imagine how this would eventually affect his overall behavior. He would need to be cautious and tread lightly. The last thing he wanted was for his family to get hurt...or was it?

Prototype let out a small hum of confusion. Yes, the kid looked a bit bigger, and it was a bit odd. He leaned forward, deciding to go with the playful father role, and booped his nose. Is that right, little guy? Are you hungry?

Tumor looked at his fathers hoof and, being young and playful, bit him in return.

Prototype pulled his hoof back, shaking it from the amount of pain that it caused. The little runt actually managed to break some skin and make him bleed. Ow! You little-He paused when he noticed the purple vein-like things on his body shift once again. In a matter of second Tumor sprouted four tendrils from his back. ...what?

Bad Harmony could tell that he was getting on Flame's nerves. Just like back in the good ol' days. Maybe he would be able to start his life anew as a normal, but still a jerk, pony. Lead the way He said to his friend before leaning over and whispering to Charade What crawled up his butt and died he asked with a slight chuckle, making sure to continue following Flame

Angel then punched his brother's arm. "OW! WHY?!" "Because you told me that hugs make ponies pregnant!"

Nightly started to laugh at this argument. "Well I... I didn't want you to learn too soon!" "I HAD SEX ED FORMS BUT YOU DESTROYED THEM!!"

Vincent looked worried about this situation... he wasn't sure how to help right now. "Oh dear... honey are you okay?"

Charade pouted with a smile... he was a bit mad at his dad but in an amused way... "Daddy don't tease... he's being nice to us..."

As they arrive back at the entrance hall they find a young mare waiting there, "Ah you're here already? Welcome dear sister."  he says with a smile. Ice chuckles a bit walking over "Come on Flamdren, there's no need to treat me like that, you should know that." She replies smirking a bit "Plus you have a wife now." Flame blushes heavily as Ice sticks out her tongue obviously teasing him about the closeness between the two of them "So Bad, I was told you needed some help?"

Can you two stop arguing for fifteen minutes! Harmony snapped, pointing an aggressive hoof at the brothers. The never ending bickering between you two needs to stop! You're brothers for Faust's sake, so start acting like it! His mind finally caught up with him and he lowered his hoof with a sad look. What's happening to me?

I'm fine Prototype replied, looking over Tumor with his eyes. Isn't that the strangest thing? He says as he starts to analyze every little thing about the child. I think I might know what's going on with the little guy

Bad Harmony almost looked nervous for the first time in his life. I-I...um...I was told that you could, maybe, help me with whatever might be wrong with me. He explained, scratching the back of his neck with a hoof I'm having a lot of weird feelings and mood swing that I can't seem to control and I- His eyes widened and he shook his head for the umpteenth time today, his cold and hard demeanor taking over his features once again. Okay, if this doesn't stop soon I am going to hit something!

Angel looked confused and Mischief was grinnIng.  "Holy crap! You are getting tough!" "That's not good for him you-*" Mischief put a hoof to Angel's mouth. "This is awesome for him... he will become strong and will protect himself... don't you see Angel? He's becoming slightly normal..."

Vincent looked confused. "What's happening to him?"

Charade looked worried. "He's been acting wierd... like... really shy... and nervous like I act alot..."

Ice nods listening to the both of them "Uh-huh that's strange to say the least, I think I might be able to help, even if it's just you know getting a diagnosis. I actually have two ways of doing this, a regular mental exam or a little more weird and understandable if you don't want to do this, I've been working with mental spells recently and found one that allows me to project myself into your mind. I mean I can't do anything aside from observe but it makes figuring out what's wrong much easier~

Hey! Harmony said in a defensive tone. I am normal. What about me wouldn't be seen as such?

Thoughts buzzed around in his head as he pieced together a couple of possibilities. Well, either its an adaptability trait, He suggested, or he's simply just a freak of nature.

Bad Harmony wasn't sure how to feel about the examination. If he did it regularly, he knew it would probably end with him screaming that his personal life wasn't any of her business. However, while it would probably be more helpful, he didn't exactly like the idea of somepony wandering around his brain. He doubted that even Celestia would know what was running around in there. Deciding to actually think with his brain and not his emotions, he finally came to a conclusion. ...As long as you don't go around playing with the things in my head, I think the second choice would be best.

Mischief laughed. "You are too kind to ponies... and EW!!" Angel had licked his brother's hoof. "You are normal daddy! Mischief is just used to ponies being mean!" He huffed as Mischief growled in anger.

Vincent shrugged. "Well that would explain it."

Charade purred like a kitten, happy his father might get the answers he wants.

Knock it off! He snapped again. The nonstop arguing was becoming extremely annoying and quite frankly he was already coming up with ways to discipline them.

It's an idea Prototype said, hinting that either of those theories could be wrong

Bad Harmony started to look nervous again. If you think it will help...I'm willing to try. What do I have to do?

Angel nodded politely but Mischief growled and bit Angel before running off... he of course was going home too but he had been mad, Angel just glared after him before he sighed and smiled at his father. "Sorry daddy..." He pouted. "Why does he have to be such a rebel?"

Nightly was done laughing as she said. "He's from your Baddy Daddy's side honey..." Angel sighed and said. "I just don't want him to get hurt... daddy do you know how I could help him?"

Vincent sighed. "Maybe his body just grows with how much food he eats... like... the blob..."

Charade's skeletal wings fluttered happily.

Harmony rubbed his head with a hoof, a mild headache beginning to set in. I'm not sure. Our best bet would probably be to ask Baddy... Where is he anyway?

As weird as that sounds, Prototype began, we can't rule anything out. It could be ANYTHING!

Tumor stuck a long tongue out of his mouth, using it to pick his nose.

Bad Harmony started rubbing his head with a hoof, feeling a light headache coming on. I'm sure I do. Let's just grab the nearest one and call it good.

((Guys please tell me you didn't leave because I told a pun.))

Nightly sighed. "I've no idea... and... hm?" The bushes rustled and out stepped her robot...  "T.D?" Nightly asked as he sighed. "Your brother took Charade and took off to another time line... sadly he has deleted the era of which he has gone to so I hardly remember when..."

"W...What?!?" Nightly yelled. "This is bad! This is really bad!"

Angel looked worried.

Vincent nodded. "Hmhmhmm... it would make sense... that he has such a...

BEASTLY apetite..." Vincent punned and kissed Tumor's head.

Charade was glad.

• 2 weeks later...

((Flame's a busy man, so he's a bit slow to reply and with my work schedule I'm pretty crammed too...Also I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in an advance for Harmony :P ))

He what!? Harmony exclaimed, wearing an expression similar to Nightly's Why would he leave? He asked worriedly That's...that's so...stupid! Something in Harmony suddenly snapped, causing his happy nature and calm mind to shatter like glass. Moronic, imbecilic even! What is he thinking? Did he forget how to use his bucking brain!? How can somepony be so ignorant!? He yelled, slamming his hoof hard into his forehead. Does he even realize how dangerous this is? One mistake could destroy us and the rest of the timeline! When I find that useless sack of flesh I'm gonna peel his fur off!

Prototype's expression went deadpan. Did you really just pun? I mean...I don't...What's even the point?

Even Tumor was looking up at Vincent with a disapproving look, his head nodding from side to side.

Bad Harmony glanced over at Charade. Wish me luck, kid? His demeanor shifted once again and he suddenly felt nervous. He didn't know why he was feeling this way, but he was. There was a strange fluttering in his stomach as he turned back to Ice to see her smiling at him. 'What's wrong with me?' He thought to himself as he walked into the room and climbed onto the bed. Once on he layed down on his back and took a calming breath. Ready when you are...

((Work is something incoming for me as well... I need to save up for a car, house, college and more...))

Nightly looked terrified as Angel stared at his father...

T.D'S eyes were wide until Angel said. "Y...You are becoming worse than he is..."

Vincent laughed with a dorky little snort and finally said. "Sorry! I couldn't help myself.. I saw the opportunity and took it... Mike must have rubbed off his punnyness on me..."

Charade smiled. "Good Luck Daddy!" He said adorably.

Harmony leveled an angry hoof at Angel, glaring daggers at the poor colt. Do not talk to me like that! He yelled, his temper seeming to have no bounds at this point. I am nowhere near as bad as that worthless excuse as a stallion and I never will be. So you better watch your mouth, runt!

Prototype merely blinked at Vincent before lightly swatting one of his hooves. No, bad pony.

Tumor chuckled at his fathers, letting himself relax as he watched them have a normal interaction.

Okay, let's do it. Bad Harmony replied as he closed his eyes and let the process begin. His mind was a fairly dark place, dark to hide all of the violence and horror that he had built his life upon. Several memories could be seen floating about; one's of brutal victories, bloody defeats, and sexual satisfaction. Most of these memories revolved around him, none including his brother, Harmony. There would be flashes of memories from the many times e had died and come back. Dark figures and demonic entities roamed aimlessly, roaring into the nothingness around them. However, in the furthest reaches, there was a beacon of sorts, shining light all across the confines of his brain. With each passing second, the light seemed to slowly grow brighter. Not only was this illuminating the previously pitch black area, but it seemed to be wiping out all of the monsters that dwelled within him.

Angel looked at his dad and smiled, it was a twisted smile, broken and sad.

"You are worse... look at yourself now... ready to beat me... You are going to become like the father from this time line... so go on and start father.... beat me... stab me... and show me what true misery, pain and despair is... show me.. just what it's like to fear someone you have trusted for so long... go on... do it... make me bleed..." He started twitching, smile getting more twisted as tears ran down his face and Nightly started looking worried and upset, not sure what to do. "Do it... do it... hurt me... I hope this time... this time you gut me... maybe you'll cut me to pieces or tear my heart into pieces.... what will it be father? What will it be? What sick torture will you come up with?"

Vincent giggled and smiled. "Sorry.... Hey... love... are you excited about... us?"

Archived