Love Knows No Bounds (Private)

AlextheAngel

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She smiled at him "I live here silly" she then pointed to a trail that lead down to the cliff side and what could be assumed down it "I live right over there at the bottom"

"Well, I guess that's pretty reasonable." Zed replied. Of course, he loved having the ground hundreds of feet beneath him. It was one of the traits of being an angel... or any being with wings, for that matter.

Thunder flapped her wings a bit right before they retched the cliff but folded them back as a trail leading only a little bit down to a house

The house was a log home that was built into the cliff side

With a side portch that hung over the edge of a huge drop into a river

"Home sweet home" she said smiling

"Oh! Heh, sorry about that.." He said, tearing his gaze away from the beauty of the home he stepped inside and sat down on the couch. "I can see why you would want to live in a place like this." He said with a smile.

"Well... To start off, it's very large to say in the least. My own room is next to Solar's, and has a balcony that overlooks all of Equestria..." He said, cuddling into her. "I get to see the princesses every day, which is also pretty neat. I also get to visit Twilight on a regular basis, and she's even invited me to meet some of her friends." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm still a little nervous about that..."

"Well... That's one, at least." He said with a sigh. "I just hope they're not like how those changelings at the bar represented them." He paused for a moment, before looking at her and smiling. "But enough about that... Maybe... Maybe I can ask Celestia if you can see the castle sometime?"

Archived