Love Knows No Bounds (Private)

AlextheAngel

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thunders hoof went down his chest and over the middle of his pants "and your comfortable with this?" she said being sure

((ok there are sevral ways to approtch this

1: we make a pm on this so we dont get flagged

2: we time skip

or

3: zed was thinking something else and we go off in a different direction))

-ts-

thunder yawned as she woke up.....but ......why was she warm.....

she turned her head to see zed and his scared chest

then all the actions of the last time she was awake flooded into memory

(.....that explains why im also wet....all over my body) she thought

she then cuddled closer into zed smiling as she felt his warm skin

(wonder what time it is)

In his sleep, Zed cuddled back into her, letting out a small sigh. Usually, he was a very light sleeper, but last night's ordeal had left him extremely exhausted. He shifted a bit, seeming as if he were about to wake up. He even spoke in his sleep a bit. "Will you marry me...?" He mumbled.

"then why do you look away from me all the time?" she asked

('sweety that first question dosnt really go with the second'

oh.....well my question stands) she mumbled in audibly to her self

At this, Zed sighed and bit his lip. "I just... don't know what to think anymore..." He rubbed his eyes a bit. "Everyone I ever grew close to, I always lost... And... it really scares me, because I... I love you..."

"zed.....i can take care of myself....you dont have to worry about me, you know where i grew up?" she asked but didnt give him a chance to guess "manehatten on the streets, by my self ive been taking care of my self sence i was a little filly"

"It's not just taking care of yourself..." Zed replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "I need to let you know that everywhere I am, danger always follows in some or another..." He reached down and grasped her hoof in his hand. "I need you to know just what you're getting into by being with me... because I don't know what I would do if I were to lose you." His green eyes were a bit glassy, and he looked as if he were about to cry.

she smiled and kissed him her eyes starting to water up

"i know what i would do....and it would no be pretty to whoever caused your death, but.....i want to be with you zed, you make me feel like my heart will break every time i dont see you...." she then kissed him again but when she stopped and pulled back a tear was rolling down her face 

she then sniffed in "come on lets take our shower before i run out of hot water"

Archived