Love at the gait [private][readable]

BraveShield

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure enough she had washed her coat and her mane before turning the shower off. She opened the curtain and brought a towel to dry herself. She had been here for a while but she didn't mind. The thing she did mind though was using all his stuff, she wished she could repay him.

The mare climbed out and closed the curtain just as she dried out her ears and put the towel up. Heading back to Brave and smiling at his sleeping form before shaking him gently. " Wake up sleepy head." She purred before nuzzling his ear.

That's when she gave a little giggle and poked him on the muzzle. " Wakey Wakey!!" She giggled just before body slamming him, landing on him just enough so it didn't hurt but hopefully woke him up.

His marefriend giggled In glee as her tactic worked. She nuzzled him a bit before ruffling her mane somewhat. " Sleep well teddy bear?" She giggled as she sat there watching him with loving eyes.

Fiora giggled at his reaction to his new nick name. When he asked if she slept she shook her head. " Nuh uh. I showered for a good forty five minutes. Though I feel way awake now.

She smiled to him. " Sweet! Pizza is always a great meal to have." She purred as she began to exit. " Oh I offered Mint to call whenever she needs help. Whenever." She purred as she strode by.

Archived