Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

Catherine thought. "What rule says you have to use Canterlot? What if we had the old one in the Everfree repaired?" She says. "And you wouldn't be alone really. I'll be around. I may not be taking the Princess role, but... I would be stupid to sit on the sidelines if you needed help." She looked at her. "Plus you have Cadence and Twilight." She says as she walked with her cousin. "Don't worry about it until the time comes though, and I'm sure you'll do great as Princess of Equestria."

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Looks like it." Lullaby said smiling as she looked around.

After a moment, they found Luna... well, she found them.

"There you are. I heard you had came back." Luna said smiling as she walked towards them and hugged both. First Cat, then a longer hug to Lullaby.

Cat pulled out a star map. "Aunt Luna, this.... is for you." She hands it to her. "It's the most up to date star map in all Equestria and you get the first copy. As always." She says. "Is mom around?"

Luna let Lullby and looked at the map and smiled. "Thank you Cat." She said as she took the star mao to have a closer look. Indeed, it was quite up to date as she said. "Sister might be in her study last I checked." She then said as she closed the map.

Cat smiled. "I'll be looking at the stars once I get back, so... don't worry. I'm just going on a journey with Lullaby." SHe giggled. "I'll be right back." She trotted to her mother's study and looked about. "Hmmm.... no sign." SHe rubbed her head. "Her room?" She went to her room and looked before returning. "She didn't go on one of her junkfood runs through Canterlot again, did she?"

Lullaby shrugged.

"Oh, sorry. Was lost in my thoughts." She said smiling as she walked to their side. "We should check her room before we go into the city for her." She said, then took them to Tia's room.

Luna giggled. "It was long time ago, even before I got interested in stallions." She said as she remembered Lullaby's father, Darky.

"I will help you, though." She then added.

Cat thought. "Aunt Luna, here's a question.... somepony catching mother's heart.... that'd be some trick. You on the other hoof, they talk of how great the night is and you melt like butter. How would one go to catch mother's heart?" She asked curiously.

(I would use on the other hoof, rather than hand, but whatever.)

Luna blushed a bit at what she said about her. "Th-that is not true!" She said. Well, at least now that she was married.

Lullaby giggled at that, but Cat had a point. "Yeah, I also ask myself that." She said.

Luna calmed down, then cleared her throath. "It would be hard to get her heart. I give you that. Still, it ia not imposible. It would take time and being with her a really long time." She said

Catherine nodded. "Well.... all you'd have to do is show me a telescope and I'm caught." She giggled. "Though it has to be one better then the one I use." She says. "So like centuries then.... unless.... mom don't mention my father cause something bad happened between them." She stops rubbing her head.

Luna shrugged. "Perhaps not that long, but might be the case." She said calmly as she looked at her. "And I have several telescopes I can gift you if you wish" she added smiling.

Lullaby nodded. "I didn't knew that. Oh, I know a pony that is also really interested in astronomy! She lives in Ponyville, near Twi's castle." She then as she remembered her friend.

She shakes her head. "Aunt Luna, not my meaning." She giggled. "Besides you're family. You giving me telescopes don't count." She says. She looks about. "If you were some stallion it'd be a totally different story." She giggled some. "And you know... I'd love to meet your friend, Lullaby." She says to her.

Luna giggled a bit. "I know, silly." She said smiling to her.

Lullaby smiled and also giggled, then turned to Cat. "Sure. Next time we go ti Ponyville, we can go." She said smiling.

Luna smiled. "Anyways. We should look for sister." She then said

Cat sighed. "You know, I told mom if she don't stop eating cake they'll go to her flank."

"But I love cake." She giggled. "Hey girls. Hello Luna. Are you looking for me....?"

"Yes mother I am." She looked at her. "Who is my father?"

"Well, Cat, that is not something you need worry about, hun."

"Mom...." She stamped her hoof. "Who is my father?"

She sighs as if she was in defeat. "I'll only give you a clue. Then you must follow until the end. I won't say his name." She walks into her room and returns with a scroll. "Don't open this until you are out of town." She says. "Lullaby, you stay with her." She says. "Oh, if you give up, Cat, you must take the mantle of princess." She says walking to her room and sitting down.

Cat looked at Luna. "I think I upset her."

Luna laughed at what Cat said. "I had also told her that before." She said smiling as she heard Celestia walk it. "Good day sister. We were indeed looking for you." She said.

Lullaby smiled. "Hello aunt Tia." She said smiling.

Both just heard what Celestia said. When she left, she turned to Cat. "I can't tell." She said. "It had been a long time since I saw her like that." She admited.

Lullaby sighed. "Me neither. Yet, we should do what she says. It might be for the best." She said. "Just.... the give up part..." she said. "Make sure you don't if you want to stay in your orbsevatory." She said smiling.

She sighs. "Yeah, I... um.... Aunt Luna, can you um.... let everyone know back at the farm about this?" She says to her. "We left without saying bye. And I'm sure Darky is rather... worried." She says as she gives Luna a hug. "Tell mom I love her." She turns and starts to head out. "I'll be back for the next Gala."

Archived