Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

Luna nodded. "Alright. I will tell her and will go to the farm. I miss Darky." She said as she closed her eyes and smiled. She then opened them. "Good luck with your quest." She said smiling. She then went into Tia's room.

"Are you sure this is the best idea?" She aksed Tia.

Lullaby smiled. "Alright, lets go!" She said smiling, then followed Cat

Enviado desde mi LG-D805 mediante Tapatalk

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celestia smiled. "I'm certain, plus it'll bring Equestria's future Rulers together. Luna, I'm not saying it's time for us to pass but... I want to enjoy my life without the weight we bare. If anypony can convince her of stepping up it's her father.  I figured if she and Lullaby step up, I won't force it right away, you and I can enjoy our lives. We'll still be there to help guide them if they need it but.... I think they will be perfect. Cat, I think will be perfect, her eyes on the stars, she'll lead with her heart. And Lullaby will be beside her helping. While we will see to it our old home is repaired. We'll still be princesses but more like Twilight and Cadence." She looks out as she watches the two take to the streets and head out.

Catherine giggled. "So mom said not to open it until out of Canterlot. Okay." She grabs the scroll and smiled as they were now out of town. She opens it. "Dearest Catherine, if you're reading this then your mother's finally decided it is time you find me. You will travel all of Equestria by the time you are done. I am walking you down Memory lane. I remember holding you in my hooves the day you were born. Oh sorry I got off track, anyway your first destination is where you see the wooden apple."

Cat giggled. "Wooden Apple..... hmmm...." She thought.... "A clue. An apple made of wood." She thought and rubbed her chin. "Wait.... not an actual wooden apple but a place." She giggled. "What do you think, Lullaby?"

"Perhaps you are right." Luna said as she walked to her side and sat beside her, gently snuggling her. "This will give me more time to be with my stallion." She said smiling as she gave a small happy sigh. "And will help them grow up. It will still take time, but this will be of much help for that."

Lullaby started thinking. "Wooden apple... not that much comes to my mind. Perhaps an apple related fair or something? And maybe we can ask in sweet apple acres. They are experts in apple related stuff" Lullaby said.

Catherine thought for a moment and came to a stop. "Wonder what he wants me to find in Applewood." She says going to the station. "Two Tickets to Applewood please." She smiled getting the tickets. "Kinda curious."

[i hope you don't mind me posting this, if so, I'll edit it.]

After the trip on the train to Applewood, Catherine got off stretching her wings and back. "Oh my.... their seats were a bit.... rough. Remind me next time to check the seats on the train before buying the ticket, next time." She giggled.

Catherine opened the scroll and began to read. "My dearest Catherine, by now you must be in Applewood, should you have figured it out.

"Here is a riddle to help you find what you need.

You most likely find me on a sleigh,

Those that pull what I ride eat hay.

I jingle and jangle.

However it is not a daughter of the sun,

The one who can hear it's sound is a daughter of the moon.

When you ride with me, I barely take space,

The one who crafted me is a real ace,

You want water you find a well,

you want a ring, you use a ____.

I'll leave it up to you to fill in the blank."

Cat looked at her cousin. "Only the daughter of the moon can hear it's sound. On a sleigh.... small, jingle jangles, I think I know. But... what about you, Lullaby?"

Lullaby thought for a moment. "I thing I might have something." She looked between her stuff and found a small ring that used to be in her old spider plushie. "Here." she said as she gave it to her.

"Oh... Oooohhh!" Lullaby said as she understood. "Alright, so, weneed what represents the daughter of the sun and moon..." She startd saying. "So... perhaps something that can only be heard at night?" she asked her

Archived