Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks at her. "I hope it's going to small." She giggled and walked up to the clerk and ask, "Excuse me, miss, but do you by chance have any small bells that.... don't work?"

"You mean the broken bin, why in Equestria would you want those, miss?"

"Decoration, hun."

"Ah, little foals at home that like bells and you want silent ones?"

"Well, I just like bells that don't ring."

He nods. "Over here." He takes her to the bin and she smiled.

"Lullaby, you don't think one of these could be it do you?" She picks up a handful of small sleighbells.

Catherine looked at her. "I cannot hear a thing." She looks at her. However there was a Jingle in the batch but Catherine just sat there confused, the clerk just wondering how crazy these two mares must be.

She smiled taking it to the clerk and paying for it before walking out. She put it into her saddlebag, pulled the scroll out and opened it. "Well done my dear, your next location is quite aways from your present location. This place, you will find the biggest mare in all the land, and I don't mean weight wise. However this mare isn't earth, pegasus, unicorn or alicorn, she isn't made of flesh, but made of stone. Can you find where this statue resides." She rubs her head. "That's easy. Manehatten. The biggest mare in Equestria resides there and she is made of stone." She giggled.... then stopped. "Wait.... though she is a unicorn....." She rubs her head. "So.... wait.... a seapony..... then? Where the hay will we find a seapony."

She didn't know why, but she figured it may help her think. Plus it'd be rather fun. She stopped when she found a clam and opened it up. She giggled and took the pearl, held it up over the sun and paused. "Seaponies are just myth, aren't they, Lullaby?"

Archived