Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She nods. "I heard it takes more than being the best, otherwise you'd have every pegasus who was faster than anypony. Though that's what I heard." She giggled. "By the way you haven't seen anything odd about the academy that didn't seem to fit here, did you?"

"Something odd? Well, I cant tell. I hadnt been in the academy for a while. I spent most of my time training." Spitfire replied. They soon arrived to the flying academy. "You can ask in there." She added

• 2 weeks later...

She nods. "Oh, right." She giggled as she started walking around, looking for somepony who may know what the two are looking for. "There is one problem, Lulls, how do we ask without sounding like clowns?"

"Uhm... I dunno..." Lullaby said shrugging as she giggled. "At least we are not painted all over the face..." she giggled again, "But we can ask a profesor. Or at the library." She then suggested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She pulled out the scroll and began to read it again. "Hmm...." She looked around. "Something that don't....." She saw a statue of a pegasus sporting a hat. "Hmmm...." She giggled. "Cute. A pegasus trying to be a m..... hmmm.... a magic hat." She giggled taking it off. She walked over to the librarian who shook her head telling her it's sat there for years. She nods and looks right at Lullaby. "I am starting to get an idea." She reads the scroll again, sitting there. "Hmmm.... I am hungry." She giggled.

Lullaby giggled a bit when she said she was hungry and smiled. "I will get something to eat then. There are spells that make sure you dont make a book dirty with food." She said smiling. "And what is your idea by the way?" She then asked

• 2 weeks later...

She looks at her cousin. "Well, the design of this hat, I've seen it somewhere but... many ponies could have worn it, but judging by the type of hat, my father must've been somepony who dealt with magic." She says and reads the scroll some.

"You've done well to get this far, my dear. But for your next clue to finding me will be a place that is like ice but stronger, This place is an oasis but not in a place that is hot.

She looks at Lullaby. "Makes me think of a scavenger hunt. But this is fun." She rubs her head. "Like ice but stronger.... Okay, what is like ice?" She walks up to an ice machine and pushes a button, a piece of ice falls out and she levitates it to look at it. "I don't know anything like ice."

"Yeah. Looks like it." Ahe said as she looked at the hat.

Lullaby smiled to her as she started reading.

"Oh. Seems easy. The crystal empire. It is made of crystal, that looks like ice, and you can say it is an oasis at the middle of a blizzard." She said happily

She smiled. "Hey, isn't Cloudsdale due to be over the Crystal Empire in about a week?" She asks her. "Oh well, what the hay, we'll just fly there." She looks. "Or better yet, take a train. With the flying we've done, Nurse Redheart is bound to chew me out." She giggled.

She giggled. "You know, I'm having a feeling I know who he is. I don't want to say anything yet until we have more clues." She looks at her putting the hat on her head and giggled. "How do I look, Lullaby?" She asks turning to her.

Archived