Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

She spreads her wings and flies up, on landing she looks around and spots something. "Hmmm...." She sits on her flank examining what looks like a flag. "Not the Flag of Equestria, nor the Crystal Empire." She says to herself. She looks at it then opens the scroll. "Hmmm...." She looks at her cousin, and thinks just looking around. "Well, I'll look around." She calls down. "Do you see anything down there?" She yells.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She stops and looks at the flag and levitates it to herself, she folds it and flies down. "I think this may be it. It don't look like the right flag to be flying." She giggled. She goes into the castle coming out with the actual Crystal Empire flag and puts it up. She puts the flag into her bag for the time being. She sighs looking at Lullaby. "I am starting to question my mother." She giggled pulling out the scroll. She opens it and giggled.

"Well done, my dearest daughter. Your next three places will be it, but I warn, they are as small as the first, these places will be the last for your scavenger hunt that will lead you to the fourth. Please follow them in order. The first is grown in bunches, but small, the location of these tiny apples are literally bite size. Your item you will find is hidden among these."

She looks thinking.... She shrugs and reads on.

"The next, you will find one of these ran by the biggest names in Equestria, a land home to native buffalo, seek the chief and you will find it."

She giggled. "That's easy, Appleloosa, and the chief.... well, that is Little Strongheart's dad."

"The final location, you will find in a place of lights and theatre. This road is the most well know roads there is for putting on a show."

She looks. "The first is about some fruit that is bite sized, the second is Appleloosa, the chief it's talking about is Thunderhooves. The third, it's talking about Bridleway, I think, Manehattan, but the if it's in order, where's the first?"

She thinks as she starts walking, wincing a bit. "Tiny apples.... wait... um... I don't think it is an apple." She walks by a window. "Bunches, though if I'm not mistaken, bunches would be the tree, but they are in pairs." She looks at her.

She thought for a moment and looked up. "Um..... you know.... I think I know. If I'm wrong we go to another place. But I think we got to go to Dodge Junction." She says to her. Though it's just a feeling." She giggled. She starts toward the station. "Hmmm...."

Archived