Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

Lullaby giggled when she said she was a sea pony. "You silly." She said smiling as she also got in with her. "But it is good that you feel better." She added, then started thinking on something

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby turned to her. "I think I have the same idea as you. I will look around for one." She said as she walked around the shore for a boat rental or something that might help

Catherine smiled as she walked to the docks and looked for a vessel that is seaworthy. She spots several and begins asking if anyponies would take her out to find the seaponies, only to be laughed at. She growled and went on to the final boat that read for sale. She sighed setting her flank on the planks. "Great." She looks at it. "Hmmm.... doesn't look like a bad shaped boat...." She looked about and found the owner only to buy his boat from him. She soon galloped, nearly tackling her cousin. "I got good news and bad news."

"Oh yeah." Lullaby said smiling. One the bout was out, she flew to it and gently landed on it. "Done~" She said giggling a bit, then sat down and looked around to see how to use it.

Catherine walked up to the helm of the boat and began steering right out to sea. "Hmm.... perhaps we should give up this quest and become pirates." She giggled. "Avast me harty, we about to fine the treasure out in the sea." She stopped and rubbed her head. "I think I get it now." She smiled. "A ship... the fronts of old pirate ships had statues on them."

Lullaby giggled at the pirate part, then heard what she said. It... made sense. "So, we are looking for a wooden statue of a seapony in a pirate ship? I like it." She said smiling.

Catherine walks to the bow and points. "No statue." She giggled. "But the challenge is.... the size of the sea..." She spots a passing boat and flies over, asks the helmscolt and soon returns. "Hehe, we just keep in this direction for a while." She says. "Until we see an island."

Cat giggled. "You know, this will be lots of fun." She says to her laying down and relaxing a bit, stretching her wings. "THE PRINCESSES OF THE SEA OF EQUESTRIA!" She giggled more jokingly.

Archived