Journey of Two Alicorns

jessewalker25

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

She looks down and pulls the scroll out again. "The next clue is a place that is like ice but stronger, This place is an oasis but not in a place that is hot. Which we deducted as the Crystal empire. But... where. It's huge." She reads as more writing appears. "Oh.... my.... I do hope it tells the spot, riddles are getting boring."

"My dearest daughter, I assume you know where to go, but not where when you get there. Let me give you another riddle that will help you get here. Where is the furthest you can go into something?"

She sighs. "The furthest you can go.... Um.... well, that's easy. The center. But the only thing in the center is the Crystal Palace." She stretches. "It makes no since at all. I think I'm going to take a nap."

Cat shivered a bit as she woke up. She looked out only to see somepony opened the window. She nudged Lullaby. "I think were' near the Crystal Empire and I thought about the clue. What is the deepest you can go into a forest before you are heading out of it?"

She thinks. "Hmmm.... well, I do hope it's something easy." She thinks. "Wait... considering the age of this scroll.... the..... wait... this isn't the original location of the Crystal Heart is it?"

Archived