Fate/Equestria: Pony Grail War.

Laureate

(Fate/Zero/Stay Night-MLPFIM crossover)

It is the time of the 7th Pony Grail War in Filluki Ponypan. The world has grown restless, disease, violence, and corruption plague the lands of Equestria; and heeded by the grail's call, seven mages have been called to the site of its arrival, their servants ready to be summoned. The Pony Grail War has begun.

Welcome to this premier Fate/ MLP crossover. The rules are quite simlpe; please contact me privately prior to joining, to reserve your spot and servant. For those of you who do not know, the war is composed of seven servants and their masters, there are the saber, lancer, archer, caster, rider, beserker, and assassin classes. Further rules include no overpowered abilities, fair treatment towards other rp-ers, and any servant you choose must be non-cannon for the actual show, appearing from either Earth or Equestrian history. You may choose the same historical figure already in the show, but you may not portray them in the same manner.

Play fair, play nice, and have fun.

The war has begun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Overseer paced back and fourth across the polished mahogany floors of the church, papers settling onto his desk as he released them from his magic, their pages rustling under their own weight. The stallion sighed deeply to himself, stepping out of the room, the door locking behind him; and the room was silent, empty except for a desk containing a small clock, jewelry case, an ornate knife, and seven sheets of paper. Each sheet was headed by the picture of a different mage.

On top of the stack was a paper bearing the image of a dark violet unicorn stallion, tall with black hair, streaked the color of his coat; his cutie mark was an ornately laid pattern of glossy black rose petals. Black Rose, the heir of the Rose family, descendent of Garnet Rose, one of the mages who fought in the first Grail War.

Roughly two leagues away, in the highest level of an ornate castle, a violet unicorn stood before an archaic circle carved into the floor of the septagontal chamber, blood dripping from his outstretched hoof onto the circle, its pattern glowing a soft silver in the dark room. "Fill... Fill... Fill... Fill... Fill and each time destroy it." His horn glowed a bright violet as the circle shone brighter through the harsh darkness of the chamber. "I swear to be all the good in the world... To destroy all evil in the world... To fan the flames of the heavenly scales! My will will make your sword... And your sword will make my destiny!" His eyes shot open, glowing the same deep violet as his horn, his mane and tail whipping in and invisible breeze. "If you heed the grail's call, and swear to abide by my design, then swear your blade to me! By the sacred word pf the seventh circle, by my blood I swear!" He finished with a flourish of his hoof, a trail of blood droplets flying over the circle, now glowing a harsh white. There was a crack of thunder, and the room was filled with a blinding incarnadine light, fading to reveal a tall stallion, clad in silver armor, his grey coat accented by greying black hair. The stallion turned to the mage, revealing a large gold hilted sword strapped to his side. "Hello Master Rose," the knight kneeled before the violet unicorn. "Our pact is complete, I am your Saber Class servant."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived