Equestrian Fall Festival Party and Dance

Erm...

Not sure who Fire Walker thinks Inkbrand was talking to, but Inkbrand and Flora were conversing with Razor and Anastasia before the entire group made their way over to Fire and Quattro. Hence Inkbrand sarcastically thinking how nice Fire is for ignoring both him and Flora to speak only to Razor. Just to clarify.

I just said he was talking to 'others' as in....not her. Which is fine....Fire manages to get around to greeting Flora..Briefly..

That whole kid stuff is still pretty traumatizing for her...And seeing Inkbrand just makes things a bit more uncomfortable for her as well. :green:

Yeah, that's what I assumed you meant. I just thought it pretty strange how Fire Walker took note Inkbrand talking to "others", when those others he's talking to are the same two griffons Fire Walker is speaking to. Your post made it sound like Inkbrand was far away talking to some NPCs or something. Just wanted to clarify his and Flora's placement for everyone else.

And poor Fire Walker. Gotta wonder if anyone else was traumatized by that whole fiasco. I know Inkbrand was, to an extent.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived