Halo OOC

So, before you go and read more, im going to say this bluntly. This is a Rp that has been running for ages now, and it has had some extensive lore built around it, and im using that universe me and my friends built. Im not going to write it all down, so, saying this now, if you don't like the idea of premade lore, then don't join.

With that said, if you start destroying the universe we have made, ima kick you. Saying that bluntly.

Now with the rough stuff out of the way, time to talk about the actual Rp :P

As you may notice, the Rp has already started, because me and a friend are going to start it, continuing from where we left off in the other one we were doing, but others are welcome to join. I think il allow a max of two new people to join into our Halo universe. 

If you want to join, could you please send me a Pm with this completed, so that i know you have interest in joining, thanks. Even if you aren't going to do the app right now, and are just interested send me one anyway so that i know your interested. 

App

Name:

Appearance (Person)

Appearance: (Armor)

Personality:

Weapons: (three/four weapons. Two primarys, two secondarys. Does not include Knives)

Armor Ability: 

History:

Rank:  (Their is a limit btw, no having a highest rank in the tree)

And.... that should cover most of it.

Archived