A New Life (Private).

ShatteredCrown

It was a sunny day in Manehatten, the city was busy with all the ponies going to they're desired destinations. Shattered Crown, an intolerant pony, had woken in his apartment unwilling to start his new day. As Shattered got ready and left, he was annoyed by the sounds of the bustling city, even wishing that something would get rid most of the population. Shattered then trotted along the sidewalk with no real destination since he had hoped he would find a random place of interest to go to.

Steam was not interested.  At all.  Not interested in the stallion's affairs.  Not interested in the stallion.  Not interested in the business offer.  Not.  Interested.  She walked along the streets of Manehattan-her home and beloved town.  Her custom-tailored dress stood out from the crowd, its expensive taste and blatant display of money bold.  She walked along the sidewalk, grumbling to herself while maintained her eternally neutral face.  She had no particular destination, just hoping to outrun the mass of ponies crowding around downtown, there was the annual fair today.  She walked and walked and-"Ow!  Watch where you're going!" 

(Umm...I thought this was a group rp...oh well!)

She glared at the stallion-clearly, this one had no sense of time, "Do you have any idea who I am?  You better watch yourself-keep your friends close,"  her eyes sparked, and she walked away.  She kept her calm business-like nature, never turning back to the stallion.  This was her world-her Manehattan.

(I thought the other one wasn't coming.)

Shattered was surprised by the mare's response, most ponies would usually ask for forgiveness when they got in Crown's way. Shattered replied, "Just who do you think I am some peasant, I am THE SHATTERED CROWN and may I ask who do you think you are to just disrespect me like that"!?

(When a thread is open-anyone can join in, whether they have signed up or not.  But-a 2-person rp is okay with me :).)

But Steam was long gone, barely caring to last minute's situation.  Problems like these arose all the time with her, especially with her high social standing and influence.  Meh.  She had already begun thinking of other things-like that investor she was going to meet later this afternoon.

(Rp's don't always need to be planned.  It's just how your character reacts to different situations.  Many rp's deviate from their original paths, simply beginning with a starter and ongoing for several pages.  It's alright-no time is wasted if a lesson was learned.  Feel free to pm me if you want some more info and tips!  I had a few people give great advice on my first few rps.)

Archived