Gregory Delivers (RP For Queen Lyi)

GregoryGriffon

Gregory pads down the trail, his wings tired from flying out to the Solstice heights, carrying two bags of astrological charts over his back. He gingerly knocks on the door of the observatory, waiting for a reply. He leaps up to a window, not able to see anythin within, tapping on the window with a talon. "Hello? Anypony home?"

Starry blinked, her acute hearing noting that someone was near her manor.  She froze for a moment before opening the door, cautious of the media tracking her everyday movements, "Who is it?"

"Um, Hi!" Gregory says sheepishly, before realize he was asked a question, "Um, Gregory, the griffon, the guy who was doing he charts? I'm sorry I'm late the train went all screwy so I just flew here. . . Then I got lost becuas the river splits, then I forgot the house number . . .sorry,"

Gregory Blnked, "Um, well. . ." He thought, tapping his beak with a talon, "You asked me to translate all the notes from Gil griffon on the Mesos nebula," he says, "And. . .I did it!" He mutters, "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I'd leave them outside but. . .I don't know a lot about astronomy and there was some weird things here I couldn't translate,"

(Usually the starter should act as an expository to what is happening before the story actually begins.  I really have no idea what your character is talking about.  Would you mind explaining, please?)

(I Aplogize, I'm used to free-wheeling it. What I had in mind is that Starry had an old star chart that had notes on it from a griffon named Gil. the notes were in ancheint griffonic runes. Starry sent it away to Gregory to translate. Now Gregory is seeing som words and terms he dousn't understand. Thank you for being patient with me learning the new system)

(Usually here, rp's that free wheel like that have some set of planning ahead of time in an Out-Of-Character thread or through pm.  Otherwise, it is considered controlling another's characters and is not looked upon as good moral nor mannerism.)

(I see, sorry about that. I was Eager to get started and ddidn't read up on how things worked here. I Can see things are very different from what I'm used To, I appreciate

You helping me out. If you like give me a bit of time to look over The rules, and I'll start an RP with you properly. We can use this one as an OOC thread, if you like and we can discuss how these characters would meet.)

Archived