Merging of two Worlds

My idea is this, The EG world and the Pony world end up merging. The result is caused by when Human Twilight made the device that sucked in magic and started tearing holes in the two worlds. The end result will be both sides living together. I want to focus mainly on the mane 6 and the human six as well as the CMCs, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer, if possible we may introduce the Human versions of the two. And it is automatic that the Spikes would be involved. As for an antagonist, could be the return of Nightmare Moon set out to ensure she rules both humans and ponies. But that isn't for sure, could be a whole new enemy, but anyway, that's the general idea. I want to find out who is interested, the first roles needing filled will be the Twilight Sparkles, Sunset Shimmer, and the dog Spike as well as the remaining EG mane 5. The others are also needed but those are the immediate ones.

Mane 6                                      Human 6

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Rarity

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

Sunset Shimmer                                                                                               ??????

Dragon                                      Dog

Spike

Cutie Mark Crusaders

Pony                                           Human

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Sweetie Belle

Babs Seed?

Other Main Characters

Pony                                            Human

Starlight Glimmer

Celestia

Luna

Cadance

Shining Armor

Big Macintosh

Discord

Background Characters

Trixie

Diamond Tiara

Silver Spoon

Vinyl Scratch

Octavia

Derpy Hooves

Wonderbolts

Spitfire

Soarin

Fleetfoot

I'll add more if need. The ???? is to show that it's not promised he/she'll be in. Just depends on if the ???? is wanted in or not.

Archived