• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/4/2016 at 11:00 PM, Lyipheoryia said:

Name: Marvelous Surprise 

Mother:  Pinkie Pie

Father: Cheese Sandwich

Place Raised: Ponyville, and on the Road

I'll try to get some people after the week ends when I have more free time~ :)

I was wondering if Marvelous is male or female?

4 minutes ago, jessewalker25 said:

I was wondering if Marvelous is male or female?

Female :).  For the actual Mane 6, I can play Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, or whomever you need me to.

Now would there be any objection to get started before this gets buried under the posts? Anyone is welcome to post before hand. May take some posts to get folks interested. I think I'll have mine be the child of Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane.Name of Rainbow Spirit, a Colt. father's coat, mane style, and mother's mane color. Grew up in Cloudsdale, due to Rainbow Dash's duties as a Wonderbolt. As for the centered location where they reside it is open to Las Pegasus, Appleloosa, Dodge Junction, Vanhoover, Baltimare, Fillydelphia, Manehatten, or Seaddle. Kinda thought a change in scenery from Ponyville couldn't hurt since none of the other places are used much.

On 3/5/2016 at 10:26 PM, PrinceoftheNight said:

Hmmmm... this sounds good. I might join!

But before that, I have a question. 

Well, you and Lyi know my OC Darky and Lullaby, well, I gave him another foal, a colt called Moom Warden.

I wondered if I could, instead if my OC being son of Twi, be her student, like Twi with Tia. 

If not, I might think of an OC to fit it then.

On 3/4/2016 at 11:00 PM, Lyipheoryia said:

Name: Marvelous Surprise 

Mother:  Pinkie Pie

Father: Cheese Sandwich

Place Raised: Ponyville, and on the Road

I'll try to get some people after the week ends when I have more free time~ :)

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwhich: Marvelous Surprise - Female

Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane:    Rainbow Spirit - Male

Princess Luna: Moom Warden - Male

8 hours ago, jessewalker25 said:

Princess Luna: Moom Warden - Female?

Sorry. Is a he. X3

Mother: Rarity

Father: Fancy Pants

Place Raised: Predominantly Ponyville, though he's probably spent A LOT of time in Canterlot as well with his father.

Gonna use this guy if that's okay! :D

44 minutes ago, jessewalker25 said:

are you interested in joining?

If you're still accepting, I have a male in mind. Do you want full profiles done as well by the way? 

Name: Finespun 
Mother: Fluttershy
Father: Bulk Biceps
Place Raised: Ponyville

Princess Luna and Darky: Moom Warden - Male

Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps: Finespun - Male

Rarity and Fancy Pants; Bolted Tinkerer - Male

Applejack and ?: ?-?

Just now, Jabberwock said:

Bolted Tinker was Rarity and Fancy Pants, not Pinkie and Cheese, just so you know! I think someone else had the pinkie and cheese kid so! :D

Marvelous Surprise is mine~  daughter of Pinkie and Cheese!

Princess Luna and Darky: Moom Warden - Male

Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps: Finespun - Male

Rarity and Fancy Pants; Bolted Tinkerer - Male

Applejack and ?: ?-?

There, heh, now all we need is Applejack. ^^

Long ago, in the distant land of Equestria, land of friendship, love, and of course the three races of Ponies, the strong Earth Ponies, built mostly for farming; the majestic and wise Unicorn Ponies, filled with magical abilities to help defend our home on the ground; the fast and quick Pegasus Ponies, those that control the weather and help in many more ways. It would be a lie to say all is perfect in Equestria, but it isn't all sunshine's and rainbows. Equestria has been attacked by the likes of Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek, and even things as small as Parasprites. But thanks to the protectors of Equestria: Rainbow Dash, representing the element of loyalty; Rarity, element of generosity; Applejack, element of honesty; Fluttershy, element of kindness; Pinkie Pie, element of laughter; and Princess Twilight Sparkle, element of magic; and let's not forget the princess's number one assistant Spike. However the time came when those elements had to return to the Tree of Harmony. Now years have passed and Equestria faces a new threat. However, the ponies who wielded the elements before cannot anymore. It is to be passed down to the next generation. Who will these ponies be? Only time will tell.....

One of the ponies, Rainbow Spirit, would be seen flying overhead Filydelphia, much like his mother he was quite a show off, however the difference was that he preferred solo acts as opposed to being in groups like the Wonderbolts. He was putting on a show for a big crowd. A big crowd of sick little foals to cheer them up. After the show as a grand finale he took off at a fast speed in the direction of Ponyville. Landing in town square he takes a gander around and trots to a restaurant. Inside he orders himself some hayfries as he relaxes and waits to meet up with those ponies his mother's friends children. He took off his hood and goggles laying them down aside. The outfit was made out of latex, much like the Wonderbolts' outfits. The color was different. It was the colors of the rainbow, his cutie mark was the logo on the flank of the outfit, which was that of a cloud in the colorations of a rainbow. He waited for everypony to arrive as he ate his lunch.

(Is it okay to post? If not I'll delete!)

"Would you stop filling the kitchen with smoke and go outside for a change?"

The exasperated mare with the perfect purple curls sighed, using a dainty fan to wave away the acrid smoke filling the kitchen, the pony being scolded was an ungainly stallion standing in front of a new ruined pot. He looked over to the mare, giving a toothy grin, "Sorry...My hoof slipped..." He'd been experimenting with a concoction meant to make you hiccup bubbles, useless, but fun! His face was dusted with black from the backfire of the mixture, as well as the whole back wall behind the oven. Rarity let out a long suffering sigh and gave a smirk, "Honestly my darling, you make bigger messes that Sweetie Belle ever did. Go on, I'll clean this up!" She chuckled as she levitated the cleaning supplies, she preferred to clean up so it could be done just right.

"You should go into town to the local restaurant, my dearest friends and I thought it would be good for our kids to meet, you might make some new friends!"

Bolt trotted with an eager bounce in his step as he made his way into the Town Square, his saddle bag slung over his back with plenty of bits to eat on. He was anxious to meet these ponies, he'd heard everything about his mother and her friends, and now he was meeting their kids? It would be a very invigorating experience! He wasn't a shy pony by any means, and there was no hesitation as he pushed the doors open to the restaurant his mother had directed him to. She'd given him a crash course in what these ponies looked like, and as he scanned the ponies seated around the place, his eyes widened as he spotted the stallion wearing the flight suit, trotting over to him, "Excuse me, Are you Rainbow Spirit?" He was vaguely familiar with this pony even before being told, a talented flier, just like his mother, "I'm Bolted Tinker...Just Bolt is fine!" He seated himself after telling his name, "I've heard about you, a brilliant flier, I bet you are very fast!" He turned to the waiter when approached and ordered a hayburger, looking around, "I'm guessing the other's aren't here yet?" He was incredibly eager to meet them.

Rainbow Spirit shook his head. "No not yet. I hope they'll arrive soon." He takes a cloth and wipes his goggles down. "And yes, I am Rainbow Spirit. RS or Spirit works just fine." He says to him. "And well met, Bolt. Judging by your personality I would say your mother is Mrs. Pinkamena Diane Pie. Am I correct?" He asks him. "No doubt you can tell who mine is. Captain Rainbow Dash. Of the Wonderbolts. And before you ask, no I don't aim to join them. I am doing pretty well solo." He chuckled. "You know what they say. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I just got done in Filydelphia. It's home to me." He says leaning back as he takes a bite of his hayfries. "Oh you got a bit of black on ya." He grabs the tin for the napkins and hands it over. "Here."

Bolt let out a relieved sigh when Spirit confirmed that he was, in fact, the pony he was looking for, "That's a relief, I am terrible with names and faces so I'm glad I remembered hehe!" Not that it was easy to forget a face as distinct as his, but he made a point to commit it to memory regardless. He chuckled when the stallion guessed his parentage, shaking his head, "I get that a lot, but Rarity is actually my mother!" It was true, his more outgoing and friendly disposition seemed to have him pegged as the pink baker's son quite often, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't have an insatiable sweet tooth, "I thought it might have been Dash! Had a feeling the moment I spied ya!" He gave an understanding nod as he spoke, "Ah hey, no judgments here, after all...My mother wanted me to be a fashion designer or a..." he gave a comical shudder, "...Model" He really couldn't see himself parading about in bright clothes, the simpler outfits his mother made for him were perfect, "But my calling was much more scientific...Well...Sort of scientific." There wasn't much science to putting things together and hoping it didn't explode, but that was what made it fun! He crossed his eyes, spotting the smudge on his nose, "Well that's embarrassing!" He chuckled as he levitated the napkin, wiping the black away, "I'm eager to meet the others, I haven't heard too much about them, so it'll be a nice surprise!"

He nodded. "Sorry, I've yet to meet anypony that mom knows. I've been busy. I do have a picture of the five of us together... but it's too old and well.... none of our parents are in it. I did get to meet Twilight a few times. But that was growing up." He looked over. "Not a bad place. Mom did tell me to meet everypony here. I really didn't want to leave my show though." He looks out the window then over. "I enjoy putting on shows for ponies in the hospital. Though my foal sitter was Uncle Rumble." He chuckled. "Sorry, I get quite random with speaking sometimes." He looked in the reflection of the tin. "And I forget how this suit messes with one's mane." He says taking his hooves to brush his mane back. "Can't stop looking cool for any reason." He says. "And I've heard a lot about you all, though.... being busy makes it easy to get you fitted with the wrong parents." He looks. "Though the way you were bouncing I could've sworn.... I met Pinkie for a short time when I went to put on a show for her sisters. Hard to put them and her in the same family though." He looks around. "So do you have any idea what to expect from the others we're to meet up with?"

Finespun wore a worried smile. He has happy to have been informed by his mother about the little get together, but he wasn’t so fond of leaving the forests to do so. Despite taking after his mother with his slim build, and his father’s small wings (along with his father’s coloring), Finespun liked to “rough it” and felt more comfortable surrounded by thick foliage. His Cutie Mark was even a flower, a Lily of the Valley with three white blossoms hanging off the thin stem. The city, and especially crowds of other ponies, weren't easy thing for him. 

Still, his mother was expecting him to meet with the other children of her friends. Finespun did not want to upset her so he continued into the restaurant where they were supposed to meet.

He hoped he wasn’t too late, but looking around he couldn’t see any large group of ponies. His red eyes did stop on the pony in the rainbow themed outfit. It didn’t seem like it’d be that much of a stretch to assume and so Finespun moved over to their table.

“Pardon me, sorry for interrupting, I was just wondering if… you’re both children of the, well, the former Elements of Harmony?” He scratched a hoof against the back of his neck, ducking under his long, thick blond mane to do so. The movement caused more of his mane to fall into his face, with the single streak of pink that was the same shade as his mother’s hair falling right where his right eye was. “I’m Finespun, son of Fluttershy and I’m supposed to be… meeting them. Here.”

Marvelous was quite literally beaming.  The day was so nice, the sky so sunny~  The grass was just sososososo green!  Everything was just super duper pretty and that was all the more reason to be happy :D.  She grinned and added a skip in her step, bouncing around and about like the filly she was.  

Mommy had told her lots about the get-together, but mommy never made a big deal about anything~  She skipped around town, before noticing a group of fellow fillies and colts gathered around.  She remembered seeing them before...at least, she had the feeling that she knew them...

Well...her ears twitched...and that meant that she should have recognized the group.

She bounded over to them, and got a close look at each one.  It suddenly occured to her, This was the get-together mommy was mentioning!  She didn't care at all that she seemed to be a bit...late.  Or too happy.  Who cares, anyways?  She bounced to the nearest filly, wait...no, they were all colts...

"Hiya!  I'm Marvelous Surprise!  And you might beeeeee....?"  She held the last note for an extra-long time, just because.

Archived