New Elements of Harmony

"So, you know what to do, right?" Twilight asked withba smile to her student as they walked sround the streets. 

"Yes Miss." Moon Warden replied as he walked by her side. He was a light grey alicorn withba light blue mane and tail, his cutie mark a Moon with what looked like a grifon inside, though it looked greatly different from the ones everypony knew. 

They two walking in there made quite the scandal and attracted many ponies since well, it was the Princess itself and the son of one of the old princesses before they gave up their power to Twilight. 

The two soom arrived to the place mentioned in a letter they had received, the two saw the small group of ponies. The two walked over to them 

"Hellow there~." Twilight said smilimg to all of them as warder looked at them. Quite the grouo, he thought, and wonded why he had to be there. Twilight didnt had a family, though he was her student, so maybe that was the closest she had to a son? 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spirit stood up and bowed politely to Twilight. "Greetings, Princess, will you be joining us?" He smiled. "And I presume, judging by his look, is the son of Princess Luna. I performed for her a time or two. Though locations get blurry when you perform all over Equestria. Now we are waiting for just one more but... I don't know if he or she will be coming. Anyway it seems most everypony is here. Though I'm not even sure why. I mean there hasn't been any trouble in a good many years, courtesy of our parents and you, Princess."

Finespun hurried to bow and then quietly slid into one of the open seats at the table. His mother hadn’t said anything about running into royalty. He really wished he had stayed to tend to his plants now. And what was that about trouble? “Pardon, again, but why, precisely, were we asked to meet here?”

Spirit shrugged. "I don't know. Mom said I was to meet you guys. Something about us becoming friends." She looks at Twilight. "You don't have anything to do with this, do you?" He asks her.

Twilight blushed a bit. "No, no. Not at all." she said witha small smile. "This is not something I planmed. If I had, this would had taken elsewhere in a more orderly fashioned way " she said, making Moon Warden facehoof softly. 

Even at this age and with her rank, she was still nerdy and obsesed with order

Everypony was ignoring her.  Ignoring.  Her.

She grimaced, now, this is a tough crowd.

She launched herself around each pony, quickly greeting and complementing them...hoping to be included into the conversation~

Spirit sighs and looks around. "Hmmm.... so Twilight didn't arrange things.... I mean Princess Twilight, sorry. Did my mother arrange it?" He asks.

Rainbow Dash trots in smiling. "No, I didn't arrange anything. However I do have an idea. Did you receive a letter?"

Spirit shakes his head. "No. I had a feeling from the moment I woke up."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Then it's simple. Princess Luna. That is if you all had the same feeling." She chuckled. "Hey Twilight. It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

Archived